Last FM not working.

Discus and support Last FM not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last FM won't login on the 360 for me. Anyone have a clue what's going on? Also on the same topic, last FM isn't listed on the xbox.com/status. They're... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zorlac0666, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Zorlac0666
    Zorlac0666 Guest

Last FM not working.

Last FM won't login on the 360 for me. Anyone have a clue what's going on? Also on the same topic, last FM isn't listed on the xbox.com/status. They're not removing support for it are they?

:)

Zorlac0666, Jan 28, 2014
  2. TAYZAW
    TAYZAW Guest
    last.fm

this last fm is not avalible in new zealand thats so *** xbox bring (espn) as well

TAYZAW, Jan 28, 2014
  3. FM 7 isn‘t working

White Installation (at about 91%) FM 7 is Not Starting anymore at the XBOX ONE.When i Start it the Porsche apears and suddenly FM 7 Jumps back Tod the XBOX ONE mainscreen.

Ideas?

Alexander Seipt, Jan 28, 2014
  4. mnpchan
    mnpchan Guest

Last FM not working.

Unfortunately, the Last.fm app is no longer supported by Xbox.

mnpchan, Jan 28, 2014
  5. mnpchan Win User

Last FM not working.

Unfortunately, the Last.fm app is no longer supported by Xbox.
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

It seems the Last FM app has been seriously downgraded as well.
  7. TAYZAW Win User

last.fm

this last fm is not avalible in new zealand thats so *** xbox bring (espn) as well
  8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

games on gamercard

You used an app and they haven't created icons for those yet. (Netflix, Last FM, ESPN)
  9. Hanimoz Win User

Xbox game pass

Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator
Thema:

Last FM not working.

1. Last FM not working. - Similar Threads - Last working

2. Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one will not launch Minecraft no error codes worked well until last update. Please help: Xbox one will not launch. Minecraft. No error codes worked until last update. 185c76b5-115c-4743-b9f0-9f665bc211ce
  3. Controller Settings won't work since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Settings won't work since last update: since the update which fixed the audio with headset comes a new bug, the settings of the controllers in the app don't work, tried with 3 different gamepads, pretty sad because i was using this app...
  4. Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal"

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Westinghouse: Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal": Westinghouse (Televisions): Xbox 360 worked fine last night, but now my TV says, "No input signal" Hi there Ltigon823, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue...
  5. xbox app on windows 10 not working since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app on windows 10 not working since last update: Since Xbox app on my 950xl updated on my Windows 10 phone on 29/05/2019 it will not run the app. Tried hard rebooting and unable to reset Xbox app in settings greyed out....
  6. Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller no longer works (correctly) after last Windows 10 update: Hello, After attempting to play Rainbow Six Siege and DOOM on Steam, I'm seeing that my xbox one controller isn't being recognized properly since the last update. My L and R sticks work, RB and...
  7. Kinect 2.0 stopped working after last system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect 2.0 stopped working after last system update: I've got a problem with Kinect 2.0 on my XOS. After last system update my Kinect stopped working. I followed the troubleshooting steps but with no success. My console didn't recognize the sensor....
  8. My Gold account sharing stopped working last weekend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gold account sharing stopped working last weekend.: I know there is a XBLive "content" problem right now, but I'm trying to determine if that's what's causing my issue. We have one XBONE and one Gold account, mine. My sons play multiplayer games...
  9. Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super Glad I DIDN'T Pay For The Last Two Months Of your Service I Suggest you Work On That: I have been bricked from your network around six different times (all watching Netflix) in the last four months. I was reimbursed last month, so I didn't get all the cool perks. Didn't trust your...
  10. Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update: Klondike is broken since the last update. Draws 3 cards each time. Is excruciatingly SLOW. Additionally, often I am unable to move the entire stack using the touchscreen and need to use the...