"Last played in seven days" but I played today

Discus and support "Last played in seven days" but I played today in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Basically, I am trying to do some daily objectives on GTA V whereby I have to be on everyday and do some small tasks (different each time) and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coolz TRandom, Sep 20, 2019.

1. "Last played in seven days" but I played today

Hello,

Basically, I am trying to do some daily objectives on GTA V whereby I have to be on everyday and do some small tasks (different each time) and I tend to get rewarded. After a week, I get a big reward but I haven't so far. I still get the same rewards even
    though I spent hours everyday completing each small task for the past 10 days.

So I checked when I last played this game and apparently comes under "seven days" so is this a glitch or something that is affecting my progress, if so, how do I fix this/ do separately?

Thanks.

:)

Coolz TRandom, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

This is a bit odd. Maybe your online status is impacting the way that the game tracks the achievement? Provide a bit more detail if you can and we'll try and point you in the right direction.
  3. Geth Win User

A game and the type of tasks would be helpful if you could list them.
  4. F U I D C Win User

We need to know the name of the game if we can help you.
  5. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are currently facing.

I can see you're having trouble with gta 5.

I can suggest to submit a support ticket directly with rockstar and they be able to better assist, in the aspect of looking into your account activity.

I can provide a link for you

Rockstar support

Hope that may help you on the right track.
  6. Coolz TRandom Win User

I changed the post, but somebody told me it's a secret achievement so.
Thema:

1. "Last played in seven days" but I played today - Similar Threads - Last played seven

2. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  3. Can't play last months GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play last months GwG: Hello, Last month I downloaded Comic Jumper and played about halfway through the game but haven't played it since. Today I went to play it again but it said I didn't own the game. Thinking maybe...
  4. Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game that was purchased in the last 14 days and played in less than 2 hours?: I accidently purchased a game I didn't want to buy....but I saw a website saying that if I purchase a game in less then 14 days and the game was played in less than 2 hours, I can refund the game....
  5. Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft server not available - can`t play last bought of game "The crew 2": I bought "the crew 2" and have problems to start game. The game wants a ubisoft account, and I don´t reach ubisoft server, of course not availble.... d274a602-0442-4edc-9cb3-b11b6f4c1aab
  6. One will no longer play movies since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One will no longer play movies since last update.: This is my 3rd xbox one. The last two the DVD drive died after your updates and I had to pay over $100.00 to get it replaced this time only a fraction of my games play and I cannot get ANY movies...
  7. I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play last month XBOX 360 games for a live gold.: I'm a XBOX ONE user. I installed XBOX 360 free games last & beginning of this month for a live gold. I have re-subscribed a live gold today. But, I can't find my last XBOX 360 games in my game...
  8. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  9. Can not play Star Wars The Last Jedi 4K UHD blu-ray (Xbox One X scorpio edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play Star Wars The Last Jedi 4K UHD blu-ray (Xbox One X scorpio edition): I'm unable to play the new Star Wars Last Jedi 4K UHD disk. I have replaced the disk once to ensure it was not at fault. My only other 4K UHD disk works perfectly (Fast & Furious 8). I have...
  10. Star Wars The Last Jedi 4k blu ray won’t play on Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars The Last Jedi 4k blu ray won’t play on Xbox one x: Anyone else experiencing this? All my other 4k discs play fine, got the new Star Wars film and the 4k disc simply wont play (the standard 1080p disc plays fine). I even got a replacement disc...