Last seen Episode from series lost when shutting down xbox with Netflix still running

Discus and support Last seen Episode from series lost when shutting down xbox with Netflix still running in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed that if I shutdown the xbox with Netflix open, even if it is only on the browser, it always lose the last seen episode information.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcelo Cardozo, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Last seen Episode from series lost when shutting down xbox with Netflix still running

I've noticed that if I shutdown the xbox with Netflix open, even if it is only on the browser, it always lose the last seen episode information.

Meaning that last eps that I just finished watching will not be saved and it will play again next time I come back to it.

Asking around some other folks have already noticed that too, so this seems to be going on for a while now.

:)

Marcelo Cardozo, Apr 22, 2015
  2. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest
    Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

Netflix is best IMO, espically at the minute as I'm going through all the Shameless episode having only seen the last series before.

toonarmy206, Apr 22, 2015
  3. After Update TV episodes not starting at beginning of program.

When watching a TV series I usually let Netflix move from one episode to another automatically. Ever since the update, it starts about 1:40 into the episode. Anyone else experience this?

Omega Realities, Apr 22, 2015
  4. toonarmy206 Win User

Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

Netflix is best IMO, espically at the minute as I'm going through all the Shameless episode having only seen the last series before.
  5. DIDNTseeUcoming Win User

Sleep Timer

Yes, I'm more of a TV watcher then Netflix. Though I do watch Netflix from time to time. But even still, if you fall asleep during the first episode and let's say your watching Supernatural which runs 1 hr per episode... 4 episodes is 4 hours plus 1 hour
    for in inactity time to run down on Xbox. That's 5 hours of wasted Xbox life and 5 extra hours of 150-160 watts of electricity over the 15 watts in standby. Wouldn't it be better to just say "Xbox, sleep in 60 minutes."? Everything shuts down, no wasted power.
    It may only add up to an extra 80-90 per year... But you put that total across the board to people who would use it... It could be very beneficial in not wasting electricity!
  6. Irixion Win User

shut down Xbox when the game is still running?

You can do all of the above. The Xbox 360 safely shuts everything down when you turn the console off either via the power button or with the controller.
  7. banej Win User

It's okay if you do a proper shut-down with the disc inside. To properly turn off your Xbox 360 console, press and hold the Xbox Guide button on the controller for three seconds. Next, select to turn off the console.
  8. mikeaaron Win User

Personally, I wouldn't shut down or eject the disc while it's still running. I just have an odd feeling about it, because the laser might do something. You can leave the game inside when shutting down at the Xbox home screen though.
Thema:

Last seen Episode from series lost when shutting down xbox with Netflix still running

1. Last seen Episode from series lost when shutting down xbox with Netflix still running - Similar Threads - Last Episode series

2. XboX one X last Update issue (unable to capture 4K)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboX one X last Update issue (unable to capture 4K): I see too many people complain about various problems with last system update, please give us opportunity to retreat to previous updates versions until this last update not be fixed. Or give us...
  3. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after last update: As I mention in the title.Until yesterday it was working fine and after last update is stop working (I use flesh drive as the storage to be able to capture up to 1h) now when I select Start...
  4. Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x 4K recording problem after last system update: I use xbox one x and until yesterday I was able to record my videos normal (I always record in 4K) and today after update I can't record anymore, is record only 20s and that file has an error. I...
  5. 4K clips don't last upto hour with external drive connected to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K clips don't last upto hour with external drive connected to Xbox: I have an external SSD connected to my Xbox One X and when I try to record 1 hour (4K HDR) of gameplay let's say of Gears 5 the clips stops recording randomly. They last from 30 seconds to 5 min...
  6. Low audio in my games after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low audio in my games after last update: Hello guys, anyone have this issue? Low audio in my games after last update, yesterday all ok but after update my games audio are too low i have change 2 headset, astro a10 and turtle beach recon...
  7. I can't download the last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download the last update: I tried to install the last update and it just refuse to install, and jumps an error ended in 8007- 2751. I tried unplug my hard drive, I also tried a different internet connection and nothing,...
  8. this is my last hope. in desperate need of help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    this is my last hope. in desperate need of help.: i recently bought the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless gaming headset now as stated on the description from amazon it works with all 3 platforms of pc, ps and of course xbox (now i know what your...
  9. my cousin stole my last home switch please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my cousin stole my last home switch please help: I was saving my last xbox home switch so when my cousin got a xbox he could use it but my other cousin used it so now he cant use it once he gets his xbox can a member of staff please help i only...
  10. Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?: I recently downloaded the complete season of Life is Strange via Game Pass and am currently on episode 5 which is the last one. I saved my game last night and when I went to go on it today it says...