Last update 12/31/1600 7:00

Discus and support Last update 12/31/1600 7:00 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Purchased a brand new xbox one x (1tb edition). Upon turning it on for the first time I received an error message saying xbox needs to update then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottMorrison182, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Last update 12/31/1600 7:00

Purchased a brand new xbox one x (1tb edition). Upon turning it on for the first time I received an error message saying xbox needs to update then update unsuccessful. I followed the steps to download a copy of OSU1 and load it via USB onto the xbox. The
    xbox did receive the USB software update and I was able to load my profile to the system and download games. However when I check for xbox updates it says Last Update 12/31/1600 7:00. What is also strange is there is no green boot screen. I have instant on
    turned off. I turn on xbox and then there is 30 sec of black screen then my home screen loads. Software version 10.0.18363.8131

:)

ScottMorrison182, Jan 15, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Scott,

Thanks for letting us know what they said. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow
    gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. FadingToJosh Win User

4. ScottMorrison182 Win User

Microsoft has advised to return the device to vendor. Said they had 5 reports today of the same exact issue. Most likely a bad batch. Lot/Date 1821X
  5. MR1LDN Win User

Hi thanks for reaching out.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues.

I would recommend reaching out to xbox support for further investigation considering its a new console. via the link below.

Contact Xbox Direct

They will be best positioned to help you regarding this matter.
  6. SalemBazarah Win User

0x8B0500B6 wireless not working xbox one x os wont update

Its showing last time updated12/31/1600
Thema:

1. Last update 12/31/1600 7:00 - Similar Threads - Last update 1600

2. Xbox mobile app on iOS now no longer responds to almost any input since last update

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox mobile app on iOS now no longer responds to almost any input since last update: Since the most recent update to the Xbox mobile app on iOS, it's not virtually useless. None of the bottom icons function when tapping them, the notification icon top right highlights but does...
  3. xbox one Last updated November 15, 2020 issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one Last updated November 15, 2020 issues: just re joined Xbox gold subscription and updated my Xbox one to Last updated November 15, 2020 and now have problems with the graphic size, the issue I have is a vast reduction of resolution to a...
  4. Had to reset console after last update, now I can't seem to get my custom...

in XboX Insiders
    Had to reset console after last update, now I can't seem to get my custom...: Did something change with the method of setting backgrounds that I missed somehow? When I go to change the wallpaper it takes me to what looks like the Windows user profile file structure, but on...
  5. Xbox one original not downloading on standby mode after the last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original not downloading on standby mode after the last update: Im having issues with download at standby mode my console its properly configured to download when my console are on sleeping mode but recently after the last xbox update OS at 2020/11/05 i...
  6. Last update introduced an issue with HDR games. Sometimes it doesn't activate, unless...

in XboX Insiders
    Last update introduced an issue with HDR games. Sometimes it doesn't activate, unless...: Also, another thing started to happen and this SURELY wasn't an issue before. I have a Samsung Q80R and if I disable/enable game mode when a HDR game is running (FIFA, Battlefield...), this...
  7. Last update broke HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Last update broke HDR: After updating my xbox one x last night it states my tv does not support hdr for gaming, even though it did before the update.. my ps4 pro displays it just fine so i know its on the xbox side not...
  8. FS 2020 Inoperative after last night's (30th October 2020) mandatory update

in XBoX on Windows
    FS 2020 Inoperative after last night's (30th October 2020) mandatory update: The most recent down download seemed to brick my FS2020 installation, every time I accepted the instruction to update, I would get an error message from the store. I have now uninstalled FS2020...
  9. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  10. last update 12/31/1600 7:00pm on xbox one need help or info

in XBoX on Consoles
    last update 12/31/1600 7:00pm on xbox one need help or info: ok i bought a xbox one i look in update statues it say last update 12/31/1600 7:00pm is console done or is there a way to fix it 62ccd3ac-fed6-48a7-9f6b-089d52aea84b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. last update 12/31/1600