Last update fixed an issue in YouTube app

Discus and support Last update fixed an issue in YouTube app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Looks like last Xbox update dated 03/02/21 fixed an issue with Xbox YouTube app not showing up as a device on iPhone iOS YouTube app . Resolving a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YardlyApelson, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Last update fixed an issue in YouTube app

Looks like last Xbox update dated 03/02/21 fixed an issue with Xbox YouTube app not showing up as a device on iPhone iOS YouTube app . Resolving a possible issue ?

Can’t find any docu on it .

submitted by /u/YardlyApelson
    [link] [comments]

/u/YardlyApelson, Mar 3, 2021
  2. scottsfree1 Win User

YouTube video artifacts or freezing .

yes it seems to be a problem with the youtube app only on xbox after the last youtube app update, theres alot of people with the same issue so dont worry your xbox is fine its just a little bit annoying when vids freeze and you get random colours

Microsoft Engineers and youtube are currently working on a Update to fix this issue according to a post from last month
  3. XA_Triumvirate00 Win User

Youtube app glitching throughout videos

Can confirm this is an issue with the YouTube app and the last update they performed on the X1. Seems to be happening to both mine and my partners consoles, friends too. Multiple reports of the same thing happening on other Xbox groups I'm in. Never considered
    re-installing to see if it fixes but I'll give it a go tomorrow and update again if it fixes it.
  4. aceoYe4 Win User

Constant buffering for no reason.

Ytmkanat, are you a youtube rep or something? When can we realisticly expect this firmware update? The amount of time Ive been try to "fix" the issue and using the app is a complete waste of time and Im just all about done with youtube for now. Used to be
    my most used feature on XBL. Im sorely dissastisfied, and feel a bit used for relying on the app so long that now it doesnt work. Dissapointed microsoft let the last update through the certfication phase...
  5. ZuIu Echo Win User

No picture, console is on

Try un-installing YouTube and and re-installing. I have had to this on one occasion when an update to the YouTube App was pushed through. After I un-installed and re-installed it fixed the issue.
  6. xa revelation Win User

has youtube updated and fixed there app

its worse it still freezes and now buffers far too much maybe the xboxs arnt fit for purpose because noone can script / code that bad
Thema:

Last update fixed an issue in YouTube app

1. Last update fixed an issue in YouTube app - Similar Threads - Last update fixed

2. Xbox One does not record date of last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One does not record date of last update: The Xbox One does not record the date of the last update and read 31/12/1600 22:00. a8c5ae05-8a5e-438c-b992-b1080e62106b
  3. That last insiders update bricked by One X!

in XboX Insiders
    That last insiders update bricked by One X!: I forced my xbox one x to update on 4/2/2021. Everything was working great until I got into a Mass Effect 2 binge, I was playing through the game (with the new edge browser running in the...
  4. How load the last update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 of April 29

in XBoX on Windows
    How load the last update Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 of April 29: If I don´t load this update, it won´t allow me to continue playing but I can´t find a way to do it. I have been able to load the previous updates without problems but this ime not....
  5. when does the OSU get updated. and when was the last one

in XboX Insiders
    when does the OSU get updated. and when was the last one: been sat with a bricked Xbox one X since the beginning of feb, was on the insider ring and i know you have to wait for the OSU to get in front of your build at the time, only issue is i have no...
  6. My xbox Is slow as hell I can't do anything since last update

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox Is slow as hell I can't do anything since last update: My Xbox Series X since last update is super slow. I'm now stuck on my Report a Problem screen and nothing happens since 5 minutes. I tried restarting my console 2 times and even on startup it's...
  7. 120 / 60 FPS toggle missing after the last two alpha skip ahead updates.

in XboX Insiders
    120 / 60 FPS toggle missing after the last two alpha skip ahead updates.: So I have a Samsung Q90T with a series X all worked great till about two updates ago. Now I have no FPS toggle but games are running at 120 FPS. What gives? Any help? Thanks submitted by...
  8. no dolby atmos audio after last update (03/09/2021)

in XBoX on Consoles
    no dolby atmos audio after last update (03/09/2021): Hi! I just updated my xbox series x and now I receive non audio from dolby atmos source. Evertything works fine (with the usual lag from the biststream that I hope will be fixed) but now I can't...
  9. cec/arc need to be fix last updated break this

in XboX Insiders
    cec/arc need to be fix last updated break this: The Friday update break cec/arc on my tv again please fix it submitted by /u/chintups2 [link] [comments]
  10. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]