Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

Discus and support Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

/u/MichaeLionheart, Aug 30, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Can no longer give any insider ratings in XBox Beta Ring.

That started for me on last update on alpha skip ahead . It's a bit annoying. Have you posted this on the insider's reddit forum .👍
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  6. Natsumi Dragneel Win User

Error code 0x8b0500b6

i had this problem and for me to fix it i had to switch form wired to wireless but that's due to me being an insider alpha skip ahead (pre alpha in my opinion)
Thema:

Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

1. Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead) - Similar Threads - Last update switched

2. Sound since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound since last update: Since the last update I have no sound on my plug in headset. I have tried the online instructions to no avail. When I try to select dolby 5.1 i get a code (0x80bd0009) which is not listed by xbox...
  3. After the last 2 updates (8118 and 8119) the developer environment is still showing old menus.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last 2 updates (8118 and 8119) the developer environment is still showing old menus.: With update 8118 the menus were revamped, being more concise, and also Google assistant functionality was supposedly added (although so far Google Home has not been able to recognize the Xbox...
  4. Last update xbox one. Controller gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Last update xbox one. Controller gone: Hi! Yesterday update xbox one to version 10.0.18363.8118 causing lost connetion into controller - wireless. On USB cable all works fine. Even restarting console doesn't help. When trying update...
  5. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  6. Since last 1911 update issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Since last 1911 update issues.: In my games and apps COD MW beta / gears 5 beta as well as other betas and also duplicate GTA 5 show in ready to install. Anyone else have these issues ? submitted by /u/dem1stav [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox is not loading with the last skip_ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is not loading with the last skip_ahead update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Elurtxo [link] [comments]
  8. GRID 2019 won't launch after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GRID 2019 won't launch after last update: Hi, does anybody else have similar issues like me? I've been playing GRID 2019 since release with 0 technical problems and it worked just fine until today. About 2,5 GB update installed and the...
  9. Keep getting E203 after the last 3 system updates

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting E203 after the last 3 system updates: For some reason I keep getting E203 errors for the past 3 updates to the console. I restart the Xbox One (Not S or X), and that fixes the issue, but I shouldn't have to do it, as it should work...
  10. My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one: I want my point that I'm own d5898164-c76e-4e48-93f8-41d508c208b0