Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

Discus and support Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MichaeLionheart, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

/u/MichaeLionheart, Aug 30, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. Natsumi Dragneel Win User

Error code 0x8b0500b6

i had this problem and for me to fix it i had to switch form wired to wireless but that's due to me being an insider alpha skip ahead (pre alpha in my opinion)
  4. bowski477 Win User

Xbox auto factory reset

An automatic factory reset is a known result of the last Alpha Skip Ahead update if you are in the insider program. If you are please visit the insider subreddit to provide feedback there reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  5. kev edin Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Yes as said not everyone is getting it . They have split the test some get the gamer tag review and others got the news dash.

You should be getting it soon . 👍
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Thema:

Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead)

1. Last update switched me back to the old dashboard (skip-ahead) - Similar Threads - Last update switched

2. Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Razer turret for Xbox one not recognized in alpha skip-ahead since last update? Anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/riseofshipley [link] [comments]
  3. Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since the update my record that button only records the last 15 seconds even though in...: submitted by /u/Dead_Master_115 [link] [comments]
  4. why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't the last update I got on fallout 4 download all the way I can't play my game anymore: Why won't the last update on fallout 4 download all the way it will not finish so I can play the game 8e625c96-038c-4cdd-9023-3d3d2ebaa5c6
  5. After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!

in XboX Insiders
    After Last BETA UPDATE, I can’t downloading games or buy it!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fox_Solid [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox One X shutting down after last Alpha skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X shutting down after last Alpha skip ahead update.: After the last update I have not been able to login without my Xbox One X shutting down every time I login, all other profiles login with no problem. I have a second Xbox One X that had not done...
  7. Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds are extremely slow after last Alpha Skip ahead update: Hello, after last Alpha Skip ahead I tried downloading game but the download speeds are very slow. I get on average 15-60Mbps when before I got 600-900Mbps. When I do network test it comes back...
  8. "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game might not be playable yet" for all 360 games, Last updated 12/31/1600 4:00PM: Running into a weird issue where all 360 games I download through GamePass or the Store show ""This game might not be playable yet" [img] These are games like Fable or Mass Effect. Games that...
  9. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  10. My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My region switch over in the last big update for xbox one: I want my point that I'm own d5898164-c76e-4e48-93f8-41d508c208b0