Lastest Dash update crackling audio

Discus and support Lastest Dash update crackling audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My One X just got the latest preview build with the updated dashboard, and now my audio is crackling almost constantly. Is anyone else experiencing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrLeitungswasser, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Lastest Dash update crackling audio

My One X just got the latest preview build with the updated dashboard, and now my audio is crackling almost constantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on am Atmos setup, not sure if stereo would be affected as well.

submitted by /u/MrLeitungswasser
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrLeitungswasser, Jul 26, 2019
  2. MacMarc86 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

Hi!

I have the lastest Version of ios(ipad 3) and also the lastest Version of the xbox OS.

I have no audio when i'm watching gameclips in the smartglass app.

But when i go to my onedrive app on my ipad to watch the gameclips i have audio.

Any idea?
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Updated this morning to lastest dash now Strict Nat!

Hey there Dropshot. I understand you are having some NAT issues. Have you checked out our NAT guide (forums.xbox.com/.../34069.aspx) to see if the suggestions
    there help you out? Please let me know what you have tried and what happens. Thanks!
  4. A Bamboo Eater Win User

No sound from Xbox music on Xbox.

Hey Glad to know you've already tried a few sets of cables, and all the basic trouble shooting ideals possibly listed here:

support.xbox.com/.../audio-video
    ? have you applied the lastest update? Also would you mind telling us any of the error codes you are receiving? Thanks
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

This is getting ridiculous...

The lastest preview update has updated party chat
  6. CHERRYxMUSTANG Win User

Audio crackles and pops

I have been having a similar problem with audio pops and crackles.

When I have my Xbox One connected to my TV with an HDMI cable and my surround sound receiver plugged into my TVs optical out port the audio pops and crackles (only from the Xbox One, not from any other audio source going into my TV and out to the receiver.)
    Yet if I plug my receiver directly into the Xbox's optical port the audio plays normally with no distortion whatsoever. I even tried replacing the HDMI cord but got no results that had no popping or crackling in the audio. Hence leading me to believe that
    the HDMI port on the Xbox one is having trouble sending audio to the TV through its HDMI cord as I even tested each of my 4 HDMI in ports on my gaming TV and my living room TV that achieved the same exact popping and crackling audio issues.
Thema:

Lastest Dash update crackling audio

1. Lastest Dash update crackling audio - Similar Threads - Lastest Dash update

2. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  3. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  4. I like the skip ahead dash but...

in XboX Insiders
    I like the skip ahead dash but...: Can you make it so everything isnt giant on screen. Tone the size of tiles down i know what im selecting submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  5. New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.: Im on the Beta Ring and had received the new Dashboard update a couple of weeks ago. But throughout the week I put on a game that I played for a couple of hours only to find the dashboard has...
  6. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]
  7. Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option: After the recent 430 mb update I got last night. Whenever I plugged in my headset every noise sounded robotic, switched to normal stereo and the issue is gone. Anyone else experiencing this?...
  8. The lastest insider update deleted all my message including redeem code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The lastest insider update deleted all my message including redeem code.: Hi I just contacted Xbox support and Hervin (the support guy) told me moderators from the forum could help me retrieve my Sunset Overdrive redeem code lost! 29f82495-83ee-4ffb-960a-11eb6bf59fc5
  9. Can't start game after the lastest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start game after the lastest update: I get this error: "Something went wrong Please try again. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x87dd0006...." Anyone else have this problem? 18eebfd9-47c4-41de-b7bd-4696d631726a
  10. We Couldn't Get Your Lastest Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Couldn't Get Your Lastest Saved Data: I have been getting this error randomly lately. I read a post earlier and it stated that it was resolved. Im still having the problem. c822cb2e-24c0-4afe-851b-25854266ea34