Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option

Discus and support Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the recent 430 mb update I got last night. Whenever I plugged in my headset every noise sounded robotic, switched to normal stereo and the issue... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/qasually, Jul 26, 2019.

1. /u/qasually
    /u/qasually Guest

After the recent 430 mb update I got last night. Whenever I plugged in my headset every noise sounded robotic, switched to normal stereo and the issue is gone. Anyone else experiencing this?

submitted by /u/qasually
    [link] [comments]

/u/qasually, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

Lastest update killed my sound!

Have you tried a different cable to connect your Xbox to the TV?
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

This is getting ridiculous...

The lastest preview update has updated party chat
  4. VampireRambo Win User

Why does my controller keep disconnecting?

have you updated to the lastest controller firmware?
  5. ev3rb0y Win User

Xbox slows down and can't connect to xbox live from dashboard

It didn't. After downloading lastest update, console is still slow!!
  6. xvDemigodxv Win User

Does anyone still play?!

Sry the glitches ruined it for me. Im mostly on Sonic and Sega Allstar racing now
Thema:

1. Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option - Similar Threads - Lastest insider update

2. Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recap of Inside Xbox from Gamescom: thanks for the great recap, your work is very much appreciated :) eb92d05d-80bb-4343-b980-03661eb5550f
  3. New dashboard for all Insider it s when?

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard for all Insider it s when?: submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Hub Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub Issue: My Xbox Insider Hub (On my PC) closes itself after I hit 'sign in' button without any explanation why (it attempts to open the sign in dialog window, but then instantly shut itself down). How can...
  5. Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help: Hi everyone. I just installed Xbox insiders hub on my Xbox One. Im super excited to be apart of this community. This question might be really dumb, but remember this is my first day with the app...
  6. Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!

in XboX Insiders
    Clubs been broken for Months now, fixed last update then broken again with the lastest patch!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Carlos-VP [link] [comments]
  7. Lastest Dash update crackling audio

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Dash update crackling audio: My One X just got the latest preview build with the updated dashboard, and now my audio is crackling almost constantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on am Atmos setup, not sure if stereo...
  8. The lastest insider update deleted all my message including redeem code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The lastest insider update deleted all my message including redeem code.: Hi I just contacted Xbox support and Hervin (the support guy) told me moderators from the forum could help me retrieve my Sunset Overdrive redeem code lost! 29f82495-83ee-4ffb-960a-11eb6bf59fc5
  9. Can't start game after the lastest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start game after the lastest update: I get this error: "Something went wrong Please try again. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x87dd0006...." Anyone else have this problem? 18eebfd9-47c4-41de-b7bd-4696d631726a
  10. We Couldn't Get Your Lastest Saved Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    We Couldn't Get Your Lastest Saved Data: I have been getting this error randomly lately. I read a post earlier and it stated that it was resolved. Im still having the problem. c822cb2e-24c0-4afe-851b-25854266ea34