Late Delivery?

Discus and support Late Delivery? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, i just ordered an Xbox Elite Controller (Series 2) from microsoft. The controller itself was expensive ($180) and I paid an extra $16 for express... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NykeNeedam, Apr 7, 2020.

1. NykeNeedam
    NykeNeedam Guest

Late Delivery?

Hey, i just ordered an Xbox Elite Controller (Series 2) from microsoft. The controller itself was expensive ($180) and I paid an extra $16 for express delivery (1-2 days) but when i checked when the delivery is expected it said it wouldnt be here until
    April 27th. Any ideas? I expect late deliveries but if they cant follow through then why even offer making me pay extra money money for a quicker delivery?

:)

NykeNeedam, Apr 7, 2020
  2. NiTeLinG Win User

Lately.....

it's the new bonus content drop.
  3. BADNOMAD Win User

Lately.....

Things sound like they're going par for par on bf3.

I guess I'm not missing much.
  4. mutatorzz Win User

Lately.....

I can confirm that lag is present.
  5. II EYEBALL II Win User

Lately.....

I am enjoying Future Soldiers campaign,I would'nt say the MP is terrible,I enjoy it for a bit,i am not a GR vet though so my opinion does'nt count for much.
  6. ClintEastwood57 Win User

Lately.....

Didn't they just do "maintenance' on the servers? Perhaps that is the culprit.
Thema:

Late Delivery?

1. Late Delivery? - Similar Threads - Late Delivery

2. Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]: Eu não havia notado queo pagamento do gamepass ultimate estava atrasado, minha dúvida é: quando eu pagar o valor do gamepass atrasado eu terei o gamepass novamente?? O gamepass irá reativar me...
  3. Constant updates lately?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant updates lately?: Okay first and foremost I'm not in the xbox preview program I've gone through every account I've ever had Associated with my xbox one to ensure neither of them were enrolled. I've tried googling...
  4. Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?: I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months. 7fe8843f-4b00-44ea-bc93-6f7a0ae913de
  5. Hardwired Download speeds on xbox have been very slow lately

in XboX Insiders
    Hardwired Download speeds on xbox have been very slow lately: I've noticed a considerable drop in download speed with the last several builds I've run tests on my connection which is 400Mbps from spectrum with a hardwired connection using a nighthawk r9000...
  6. Late delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Late delivery: I ordered a custom controller from the design lab on the 28th of january and was estimated to be delivered on the 13th of february, on the order history its still showing as pending and the money...
  7. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  8. Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...: (continued from subjct) then after 5 secs or so itll spew out button press sounds from the lag... Does anyone else have this lag or know how to fix it.... Ive tried clearing cache... Tried factory...
  9. You have your own late night talk show, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You have your own late night talk show, ...: You have your own late night talk show, which gaming 5 characters do you invite as your first guests? b7f8433f-4410-410a-b3d9-ccd4c2000ae7
  10. Xbox One X randomly shuts lately

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X randomly shuts lately: My Xbox One X has been randomly shutting off lately my issue i think is more rare because my Xbox has shut off randomly about 3-4 times in 5 months & it has never shut off during a game it has...