Latency getting worse

Discus and support Latency getting worse in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Latency getting worse my latency went from 50's-60's to 70's-100's for no reason since thursday and ive done all the steps and all of the ports are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XxWildPup08xX, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Latency getting worse

Latency getting worse
    my latency went from 50's-60's to 70's-100's for no reason since thursday and ive done all the steps and all of the ports are open nothing works

:)

XxWildPup08xX, Mar 14, 2018
  2. LATENCY GETTING WORSE

I regularly check my internet speed and latency on my xbox . My latency in last couple of weeks has jump 20 ms from average of 55-56 to 75 or higher . I have done all the reccomended options , complete shutdown ... etc . Anyone else noticing this issue ?

DRAGON 40 LEE, Mar 14, 2018
  3. LATENCY GETTING WORSE

my latency has gone from 50's to 60's and now from 78 to 100's

XxWildPup08xX, Mar 14, 2018
  4. XxWildPup08xX Win User

LATENCY GETTING WORSE

my latency has gone from 50's to 60's and now from 78 to 100's
  5. EnigmaticIT Win User

High latency in Australia. When are local servers coming on line?

Today's performance is worse still with 1% Packet Loss but now latency is 298 ms.
  6. Irixion Win User

Low Ping Signal and Constant Lagging

Low ping = good.

The 'bar' is not ping, it's the general quality of your internet connection, and a latency timer. The higher the latency, the higher the ping, the worse the connection is, the lower the bar will go. I'd do a speed test on an internet browser to see if it's
    your internet connection or not.
  7. The1337gamer Win User

My gaming world got smaller.

Allowing you to connect to a server across the world undermines the point of having dedicated servers because you are going to have high latency and a worse experience.
  8. Big Jeff V Win User

Xbox One constantly disconnecting and reconnecting.

I have noticed the ping latency is ridiculous now. It was bad already but it got much worse. Which means they are doing stuff on the servers themselves which may be taking resources away from the hosts on the servers. Last I checked it was something like
    100ms which is worse then a T1. I used to have anywhere from 5 to 15ms in 360 but ever since going to the one it has never dropped below like 30ms usually around 50-60ms on average. I tore apart my networking looking for that latency until I just plugged the
    *** thing right into the modem and seen the same latency. That's how I know its them. I am thinking maybe over the next year we may get better ping times.
Thema:

Latency getting worse

1. Latency getting worse - Similar Threads - Latency getting worse

2. Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Latency problems with the Xbox App on pc: hi. i've been having this problem with the Xbox app for like 2 months, it's that the network latency (ping) in the Xbox app is really really high. And it's weird since i have steam and origin in...
  3. How to improve latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to improve latency: Hi all, On my Xbox I am experiencing high latency compared that of my bandwidth and upload. Details summary below: [img] However my speed test displays this on the same wired connection that...
  4. Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues: Whenever i want to use my xbox to watch netflix or something besides a game, the game mode switches as its supposed to but always switches back to game mode on even when im watching a video. My tv...
  5. Xbox One X Latency Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latency Issues: I am having issues playing online multiplayer games on my Xbox One X without any kind of latency issues. I also have my original Xbox One, and I'm not having those same issues. Both consoles are...
  6. Potential solution for latency issues on Mobile devices (Bluetooth overload)

in XboX Insiders
    Potential solution for latency issues on Mobile devices (Bluetooth overload): Everything started off great. Low latency, remote access. xCloud ran like a dream, console streaming worked perfectly. Then I got brave and started testing configurations. I added and removed...
  7. Latency over seas trying to lower it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency over seas trying to lower it: I live over seas and my ping is at 160ms, im trying to lower it. I've tried using different dns' but none of the ones I've tried change it. Any other ideas I can try?...
  8. LATENCY GETTING WORSE

in XBoX on Consoles
    LATENCY GETTING WORSE: I regularly check my internet speed and latency on my xbox . My latency in last couple of weeks has jump 20 ms from average of 55-56 to 75 or higher . I have done all the reccomended options ,...
  9. Getting frustrated with my Latency.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting frustrated with my Latency.: I am currently living in Northeast Ohio, and get my Internet through Time Warner. I've never really got high Latency, except when I play on Xbox LIVE. This is frustrating to me because I like...
  10. HDMI latency, can we get someone from M$ to answer for this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI latency, can we get someone from M$ to answer for this?: "Over at the Penny Arcade Report, Microsoft’s Jeff Henshaw officially confirmed that other consoles will work through the Xbox One’s interface. If you want to hook up a PS4 or Wii Uto the back...