Latency Issue

Discus and support Latency Issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Latency Issue Thanks for the reply! Yes that does make sence however my friend lives 50 miles away from me and his results doing the same test are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by C Snowden77, Jun 29, 2019.

1. C Snowden77
    C Snowden77 Guest

Latency Issue

Latency Issue
    Thanks for the reply! Yes that does make sence however my friend lives 50 miles away from me and his results doing the same test are download 60mbps, upload 17 mbps and his latency is 36ms?

So how are his latency results so much better than mine are if we muat be on same closest server?

Thanks again

:)

C Snowden77, Jun 29, 2019
  2. jammer47 Win User

Latency issues

3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Latency Issues

what is the model number of the hitron modem ? most hitrons are also routers (gateways) and that might be the problem....
  4. GunRookie Win User

Latency Issues

I don't see why all the fuss about the lag when Infinity ward or was it sledge hammer themselves announced that they are using the same net code as black ops. Forgot the source and I am too lazy to find it so look it up. I too lag like crazy on that game
    so I play something else. Anyway I here patch coming soon. Till then L4D2 w/ friends :)
  5. LudovicosTekniq Win User

Latency Issues

I'm still having that problem. Are you? I'm just as let down! I staged some dude in the back but I died then saw kill cam, this guy had turned around an shot me from my left. I'm glad ever buying cod again fooled me once with black ops this is twice!
  6. l Archvile l Win User

Latency Issues

Yep.

Same thing mw2 was great for me, same cod4 and w@w. No lag problems, unless it was a *** host etc. But what's happening in mw3 is the exact reason I quit blops after a few days, just could get a shot off. Everytime and enemy would literally pop around the
    corner, I die in bullet every single time.

I've been hearing about people with great connections and lag compensation, well I have a pretty bland connection and I'm having the same problem. I've had to revert to sniping only, just I'm able to to see him when he sees me. Killcam also shows, him coming
    around the corner, looking for 2-3 seconds, then aiming on me, then firing, downing me in 3-4 bullets. But in my screen I never see him, it's just pop and I drop
Thema:

Latency Issue

1. Latency Issue - Similar Threads - Latency Issue

2. High Latency Issues Xbox one S

in XBoX Accessibility
    High Latency Issues Xbox one S: Hey Guys, new to gaming but know a little bit. In Perth, Western Australia with the issue. When i speed test my mac computer, acer laptop and iphone. I get relatively similar results. 40-50mbps...
  3. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Latency Issue hey there :) I think the latency you get is how your modem/router open ports for the xbox... So try to check the port on it!...
  4. 2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701HG-B: Latency Issue: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701HG-B (ATT): Latency Issue Hello, I have a question in regards to Latency. I notice my latency being in the 50-60 range while my Xbox is connected through WiFi. I...
  5. Latency-Lagging issues on my Xbox ONE X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Latency-Lagging issues on my Xbox ONE X: Hi, Long story short, since February I've been running with a latency of around 48ms, since last Thursday for whatever reason ( wish I knew) My latency has shot up to 186ms, which basically...
  6. Packet loss and latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Packet loss and latency issues: I'm having trouble with packet loss and high latency on my wireless connection, any tips on how to resolve this without an ether net cable? Thanks in advance. a89c0bb6-3b0f-4394-b2d7-69c52e1bc322
  7. Latency issues even while being offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency issues even while being offline: Hello, I have some problems with my console. I have some latency issues even if I'm playing offline. I thought that the issue was due to my low ping but when I'm offline, I have the same...
  8. Latency Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latency Issues: I have a question in regards to Latency, mainly trying to figure this out for better gameplay for COD. I notice my latency being in the 50-60 range while my Xbox is connected through WiFi. I know...
  9. Weird Latency Issue with Great Equipment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Latency Issue with Great Equipment: PROBLEM: I have Motorola MB8600 modem and a Netgear R6900 modem, both brand new with xfinity service. It's weird, my computer, which is connected wirelessly to the router only has a 13-15ms...
  10. Auto low latency mode issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto low latency mode issues.: OK so my issue is is that I cannot select the option auto latency mode, and variable refresh rate. On my Xbox one x project Scorpio. I have a sharp 4K 55 inch TV, and for some reason it is not...