Latency issues

Discus and support Latency issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Latency issues 62ms is pretty good for a home internet connection. Is this latency causing you other issues? Can you detail out what you're actually... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Energized2, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Energized2
    Energized2 Guest

Latency issues

Latency issues
    62ms is pretty good for a home internet connection. Is this latency causing you other issues? Can you detail out what you're actually troubleshooting outside of the latency?

:)

Energized2, Nov 9, 2019
  2. jammer47 Win User

Latency issues

3. RobertBuckalew Win User

Latency Issues

what is the model number of the hitron modem ? most hitrons are also routers (gateways) and that might be the problem....
  4. GunRookie Win User

Latency Issues

I don't see why all the fuss about the lag when Infinity ward or was it sledge hammer themselves announced that they are using the same net code as black ops. Forgot the source and I am too lazy to find it so look it up. I too lag like crazy on that game
    so I play something else. Anyway I here patch coming soon. Till then L4D2 w/ friends :)
  5. LudovicosTekniq Win User

Latency Issues

I'm still having that problem. Are you? I'm just as let down! I staged some dude in the back but I died then saw kill cam, this guy had turned around an shot me from my left. I'm glad ever buying cod again fooled me once with black ops this is twice!
  6. l Archvile l Win User

Latency Issues

Yep.

Same thing mw2 was great for me, same cod4 and w@w. No lag problems, unless it was a *** host etc. But what's happening in mw3 is the exact reason I quit blops after a few days, just could get a shot off. Everytime and enemy would literally pop around the
    corner, I die in bullet every single time.

I've been hearing about people with great connections and lag compensation, well I have a pretty bland connection and I'm having the same problem. I've had to revert to sniping only, just I'm able to to see him when he sees me. Killcam also shows, him coming
    around the corner, looking for 2-3 seconds, then aiming on me, then firing, downing me in 3-4 bullets. But in my screen I never see him, it's just pop and I drop
Thema:

Latency issues

1. Latency issues - Similar Threads - Latency issues

2. Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN: I have a Samsung 65" Q9 TV and it has AUTO LOW LATENCY mode where it switches between game mode and normal by itself however it seems since the update occasionally when playing it switches to GAME...
  3. Latency Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Issues: This is an odd issue I'm having where my latency is high on my Xbox One but not my PC. I usually sit around 14-20 ms on PC in games but when I run a speedtest on my Xbox the lowest I get is 60 ms...
  4. Odd latency issue I can't pin down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Odd latency issue I can't pin down: (Preface: I'm in Australia, which may or may not be relavent... NBN and so forth) Hello tech wizards, I am going to eat my Xbox with battery acid for brekky if I don't get to the bottom of this...
  5. How to fix latency issues for game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix latency issues for game streaming: Im currently trying to connect my xbox one s to my phone to stream and my network is fast, having 40mbps download and 18mbps upload. The problem is the latency and i do not know how to fix it. Any...
  6. Xbox Streaming Preview Latency Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview Latency Issue: Hey guys, Just attempted to setup xbox streaming but I can't proceed because my latency is being detected as above 125ms. Does anyone know if this is latency between the console and the phone or...
  7. : LATENCY ISSUES!!!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : LATENCY ISSUES!!!: : LATENCY ISSUES!!! Yes i have tried. It doesnt work. Its the same. If anything, my packet loss increases when i use a LAN cable If we could start focusing on the packet loss over Ethernet....
  8. Latency Issues with Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Issues with Xbox one: I have always had some issues with first person shooter games(COD) even though I am hard wired and I know hosting is a huge part of those issues. However the new Modern Warfare's lag is down right...
  9. Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues: Whenever i want to use my xbox to watch netflix or something besides a game, the game mode switches as its supposed to but always switches back to game mode on even when im watching a video. My tv...
  10. Xbox One X Latency Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latency Issues: I am having issues playing online multiplayer games on my Xbox One X without any kind of latency issues. I also have my original Xbox One, and I'm not having those same issues. Both consoles are...