Latency

Discus and support Latency in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Latency This page has some useful steps to help with slow network performance: Xbox Live Connection Help | First Time Xbox One Connection | Xbox One... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by d3monkid12, Jun 15, 2018.

1. d3monkid12
    d3monkid12 Guest

Latency

d3monkid12, Jun 15, 2018
  2. Is 87ms latency good

It's okay. Not great but unless you play really, really competitively I don't think it would be a problem for you.

SilverEye1991, Jun 15, 2018
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Has Microsoft lost the plot with Xbox one?

"I was told uk users have to share latency speeds now, this is unacceptable and unfair."

What does this even mean? Latency is not something you "share" per se. You and your neighbor may have the same latency but there are so many factors that contribute to latency that there may be different reasons for you and your neighbors latency. You
    may have latency in common but not shared.

xXCamhawkXx, Jun 15, 2018
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Latency

OK Fowl, Jul 9, 2018
  5. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Has Microsoft lost the plot with Xbox one?

"I was told uk users have to share latency speeds now, this is unacceptable and unfair."

What does this even mean? Latency is not something you "share" per se. You and your neighbor may have the same latency but there are so many factors that contribute to latency that there may be different reasons for you and your neighbors latency. You
    may have latency in common but not shared.
  6. Campo Win User

Confirmation that there IS a FAULT on UK/European Server

The dashboard latency test is meaningless. It has nothing to do with your gaming experience. You will not be playing games connected to the latency test server.

The Xbox does not control your latency. Latency is purely determined by the location of the game server you are connecting to, and the route it takes to get there.

Try to play on servers in your own region if you are worried about latency.
  7. Shaggy2000 Win User

Please make kinect optional, I LOVE EVERYTHING ELSE

Kinect will never have "zero latency" even today's controlers don't have "zero latency"
  8. Mister Maka Win User

latency

Hey there SeedOrDie.

There was some service trouble yesterday that has been resolved. If you're still having issues with your connection please create a new thread detailing your issue, this thread is over a year old. Thank you!
  9. Mister Urkel Win User

latency

Hey BROTHER OF SICK,

Are you still experiencing this issues while playing this game? Are you experiencing this with any other game? Try doing the

speed test
    for your console.

Reach back and let us know what you find.
Thema:

Latency

1. Latency - Similar Threads - Latency

2. How is XCloud latency so far ?

in XboX Insiders
    How is XCloud latency so far ?: Just wondering as I haven't heard much, I'm in Australia so I don't even get a chance :(( submitted by /u/TheLlama23 [link] [comments]
  3. Onkyo: Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Onkyo: Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help: Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Auto Low Latency compatibility with equipment help are you sure if you receiver have total compatibility with xbox features? like hdmi version, resolution, hdr and...
  4. What is “Latency” and what should it be at?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What is “Latency” and what should it be at?: What is “Latency” and what should it be at? A simple search found this article... What is latency in online video games? Latency, measured as ping, refers to the average total time that it takes...
  5. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug: The below are not my words. They are someone elses writeup of a test they did. I am also having the same issue. Can we get someone on the Xbox Team to open a support ticket to the engineering team...
  6. Broken "auto low-latency mode"

in XboX Insiders
    Broken "auto low-latency mode": I'm not sure if it's The Insider build or the recent update to my TCL Roku TV that caused this. But Auto low latency mode is no longer selectable in my Xbox settings. I went to play Rock Band this...
  7. Latency Issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Latency Issue: Latency Issue Thanks for the reply! Yes that does make sence however my friend lives 50 miles away from me and his results doing the same test are download 60mbps, upload 17 mbps and his latency...
  8. HDR/Low Latency bug?

in XboX Insiders
    HDR/Low Latency bug?: I'm on the latest Insider software (Xbox One X), and I was wondering if there are any know HDR/Low Latency ('Game Mode') bugs? Why I'm asking: for a couple of weeks now my Xbox has been acting up...
  9. In game latency is bad but internet is good?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game latency is bad but internet is good?: My internet is great and when I do the multiplayer connection test it says perfect, but in multiplayer games, my latency is though the roof. Has anyone else had this and knows what to do?...
  10. Xbox one latency is to high 77

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one latency is to high 77: [img] Why is it that my xbox one s latency is 77??? Back on the xbox 360 days my ping would be no higher than 12ms. Thats back when i have fios. Now i have Xfinity and i have had them come out a...