Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games

Discus and support Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me? submitted by /u/IAmReinvented [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IAmReinvented, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games

/u/IAmReinvented, Sep 28, 2021
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Customer Service Hung up on Me

3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Only Xbox Insider Hub members ( Alpha Skip Ahead - Alpha - Beta ) ring, can subscribe to the XGPU. I believe it will be open for everyone to subscribe later this year.
  5. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games

1. Latest alpha skip ahead and I can't open games - Similar Threads - Latest alpha skip

2. Nba 2k22 crashing after latest update to alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Nba 2k22 crashing after latest update to alpha skip ahead: I have had my system shut down twice when trying to play. No issues before this update. Feedback sent from console after reboot. submitted by /u/robnmish [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Edge Won’t Launch. I have the latest Alpha Skip-ahead build.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Won’t Launch. I have the latest Alpha Skip-ahead build.: I’ve tried to start it and it just won’t open. I keep hitting A but nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/AlkalineProdigy [link] [comments]
  4. Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with call of duty black ops latest update possibly related to the newest alpha skip build: Since I recieved the latest update on 8/12/21 for COD Black Ops Cold War when I attempt to start the game i get a message of getting game ready only to then have the something went wrong message I...
  5. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead - Update issue

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead - Update issue: So yesterday I reported/filed a bug report on not being able to access anything in the Store or Entertainment areas (I would click on anything in either one of those and nothing would happen). So,...
  6. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

in XboX Insiders
    New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...: To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I truly think this footage will help Microsoft...
  7. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Problems after Update

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Problems after Update: Hello Xbox Insider Team, after the latest alpha skip ahead, many many people are having different sorts of crashes and issues. Specifically not being able to take screenshots or game clips in any...
  8. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update Causing Crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update Causing Crashes: Last night my console was working fine. This morning I turn it on only to see error e208 then have my console crash 10sec later. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps, including holding...
  9. Unable to launch most games after latest Alpha skip-ahead update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch most games after latest Alpha skip-ahead update - Series X: After getting the latest update (2109.210725-2200) on my Series X, I am now unable to boot most of my downloaded games and apps (including Flight Sim :'( ). I get the "Getting ready" message and...
  10. Audio issues after latest alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues after latest alpha skip ahead update: Is anyone else having strange audio issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update? All of my games now either drop sound every couple of seconds or have strange audio distortion. I’ve tried...