Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

Discus and support Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Turbulent-Tap, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network icon. Both networks are fine. What I can figure it is something with the app because then it’s UI becomes unresponsive and it also makes my tablet lag very hard. It then becomes difficult to force close the app. Once I am able to do so though and do a restart, it works fine again for another 60 minutes. Then rinse and repeat. Please update the app to stop this. It only began happening with the update that occurred in late January.

submitted by /u/Turbulent-Tap
    [link] [comments]

/u/Turbulent-Tap, Feb 12, 2020
  2. ANCHOR4-41C4763E-A23 Win User

Netflix Keeps Crashing

Apparently Netflix are aware of this issue and will fix it in a update. I still after about a few minutes of streaming I get Internet connection problem and the app just crashes.
  3. Rick_W_G Win User

Microsoft Edge

@Mister Mascot

After loading the Fall Creator's update Edge and Emby app no longer crash when trying to direct stream media.

Thanks

FB
  4. wadesworld2112 Win User

Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

I tried the above steps including a factory reset, but the crashes continue. In fact, sometimes trying to run the game will cause my system to actually power off.

After about 7-10 attempts, I can get the game to launch and finally play for a few hours before the next crash and another 10-20 attempts to get it restarted.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

If you use a usb camera for face cam and are live streaming after the latest update, disconnect the camera for now.

This is a known issue after the latest console updates and should stabilize your streams.

Hope that helps!
  6. mo999999999 Win User

All xbox one games digital and physical crash multiple times per day.

No. The app or game just crashes to the dashboard.I would be playing a game like halo 5 for like 2 hours and when I open a menu like the req menu for example after like about two hours of playing I think the game would crash to the dashboard with no warning.
    I noticed forza horizon 2 did this to after playing it for a few hours a couple of days ago. A few apps like the internet explorer app crash to the dashboard to sometimes.

I'm still not sure what is causing it and it has occurred a few times after I factory reset the console. Factory reset did not help at all from what i noticed so far and I'm still testing to see if it occurs.
Thema:

Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

1. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming - Similar Threads - Latest app update

2. Xbox Game Pass App in the latest Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass App in the latest Skip Ahead update: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Latest update of streaming app resolved the lag issue on my MiBox. Now I have a mini...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update of streaming app resolved the lag issue on my MiBox. Now I have a mini...: submitted by /u/costinilie [link] [comments]
  4. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  5. Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer App Will Be Discontinued, Discovered After Latest Skip Ahead Update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Krose7298 [link] [comments]
  6. Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when launching free movies 2019 app after latest system update that went out for...: I have just noticed when I went to launch the free movies 2019 when it gets to the homepage of the app there’s nothing showing up here. and when I go to where it says Genres and when I go to pic...
  7. Problems with latest app updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with latest app updates: There's been a new update for blu ray and video and tv app in the last couple of weeks but I just can't install them. When ever they start installing it cuts out all my internet so then goes...
  8. YouTube app showing videos in 480p after latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube app showing videos in 480p after latest update.: After the latest update that made the Xbox One internet download speeds faster, I've noticed that the videos on about half of them are showing in 480p resolution, even though they have the HD tag...
  9. since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406): since the latest windows 10 update i can´t sign in my xbox app Error code(0x406) what can i do to fix the Problem? aa1f7894-de46-4aa4-87fe-df4d6c2d5e64
  10. Games and apps won't show up after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and apps won't show up after latest update: since the new update, I have not been able to see/select any of my games it just shows a continuous loading loop, is there a solution for this issue? 9bfffce9-7faf-4346-a6c4-2ce8ba66c6ef