Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive

Discus and support Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me or is the latest beta generally unresponsive? I get frequent black screens for minutes at a time. Games and apps time out and refuse to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive

Is it just me or is the latest beta generally unresponsive? I get frequent black screens for minutes at a time. Games and apps time out and refuse to launch. Etc. So far, this seems like the least stable beta build ever.

Yes, I have submitted numerous reports, when it's been possible. Even that process is desperately broken though.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Feb 13, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox beta "the data area passed to a system call is too small"

Hi there,

if you haven't yet, be sure to check the store if there is an update available for the Xbox beta app, it get's updated frequently.

The latest version atm is 1906.1002.24.0 according to my store app.

Let us know the results
  3. Tormaz Win User

Minecraft beta

Hello!

If you opted into the Minecraft Beta, then you removed yourself from the beta program, your game will still stay on the latest Beta version. You would need to uninstall and reinstall the game to get on the latest full (non beta) release.
  4. EGC Raptor Win User

Xbox kicks me out of all Apps "Try Again Later"

This problem is seriously becoming a frequent occurence. Latest update ruined the already trashy OS we call the One.
  5. AMD-unimpressed Win User

utube app

I too have experienced frequent freezing problems since the latest update and uninstalled the app. seems to be a lot better after redownloading the app.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Maximise and Collapse/Expand bugs still present

These issues are both still present in the latest beta.
Thema:

Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive

1. Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Latest Beta Frequently

2. SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta

in XboX Insiders
    SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta: I've been sitting at the loading screen for 28 minutes already. I don't know that it will ever load. Even bringing up the menu to report it stalled forever to the point that I gave up. As before,...
  3. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  4. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  5. HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring): Build # 19H1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335 -HDR games are washed out No notification on my TV that HDR content is being viewed(TCL has a notification, idk about other TVs) I’ve...
  6. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  7. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update: So Saturday after the latest Beta Ring update on Saturday, I started having brightness issues in games and also the Guide while in games. I changed no settings on my end. This only started...
  9. Cannot sign in on latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in on latest beta build: Latest console update I received was overnight and I’m on build 1908.190802-1945 been trying to sign in for last 1/2 hour, only live issue I can see is with TV. Core sign in service says it’s ok...
  10. I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...: submitted by /u/XboxInsider127372827 [link] [comments]