Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive

Discus and support Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me or is the latest beta generally unresponsive? I get frequent black screens for minutes at a time. Games and apps time out and refuse to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive

Is it just me or is the latest beta generally unresponsive? I get frequent black screens for minutes at a time. Games and apps time out and refuse to launch. Etc. So far, this seems like the least stable beta build ever.

Yes, I have submitted numerous reports, when it's been possible. Even that process is desperately broken though.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Feb 13, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox beta "the data area passed to a system call is too small"

Hi there,

if you haven't yet, be sure to check the store if there is an update available for the Xbox beta app, it get's updated frequently.

The latest version atm is 1906.1002.24.0 according to my store app.

Let us know the results
  3. EGC Raptor Win User

Xbox kicks me out of all Apps "Try Again Later"

This problem is seriously becoming a frequent occurence. Latest update ruined the already trashy OS we call the One.
  4. Tormaz Win User

Minecraft beta

Hello!

If you opted into the Minecraft Beta, then you removed yourself from the beta program, your game will still stay on the latest Beta version. You would need to uninstall and reinstall the game to get on the latest full (non beta) release.
  5. NafrayuNox Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

I am not worried about the Pc version of gamepass. As others have said it is still a beta, so the lags and the unresponsive issue will be addressed for sure.

When it's ready I'm sure it's going to be as good as on console.
  6. AMD-unimpressed Win User

utube app

I too have experienced frequent freezing problems since the latest update and uninstalled the app. seems to be a lot better after redownloading the app.
Thema:

Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive

1. Latest Beta Frequently Unresponsive - Similar Threads - Latest Beta Frequently

2. I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    I can't see Xbox Original games in latest beta build: I bought Psychonauts on the store, but when I go in "my apps and games" to install it it shows only Xbox 360 and Xbox One games (even if I use the filter). No Xbox Original titles. I had to search...
  3. Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update

in XboX Insiders
    Clearing Notifications On Guide for latest beta update: Just got the latest update for beta level and the option to clear a notification using the x button is gone. You have to click start for more options and then pick “mark as read, more details or...
  4. HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR not working with latest beta ring update (2006.200610-0000): When I go into settings > General > TV & display options > 4K TV details, it tells me that my TV doesn’t support Dolby Vision or HDR10. I’ve done a hard rest, and a hard reset where I unplugged...
  5. Latest Beta update. A curious tab called "XXX" is plagued on all my devices.

in XBoX on Windows
    Latest Beta update. A curious tab called "XXX" is plagued on all my devices.: A bizarre post to make, but hear me out. As per the title, I'm not quite sure naming your Xbox Game Pass (even if they're placeholders) "XXX" and "YYY" is such a grand idea. Even though I...
  6. Frequent temporary (5 mins or so) console and game crashes on the latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    Frequent temporary (5 mins or so) console and game crashes on the latest beta build: I was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing this issue? I understand it's a beta, and it's a beta for a reason, but I'd just like to know if it's my Xbox or a temporary problem. I've...
  7. Latest beta update,auto updates no longer working. Staying stuck in manage updates until...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest beta update,auto updates no longer working. Staying stuck in manage updates until...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  8. After latest Beta update, Ori and the Will of the Wisps crashes xbox 100% when starting up

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Beta update, Ori and the Will of the Wisps crashes xbox 100% when starting up: After the latest Beta update (17 march, forced on 18th), Ori and the Will of the Wisps will 100% crash the console to complete power off during the initial loading screen. Tried reinstalling,...
  9. SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta

in XboX Insiders
    SIMS 4 Loading Is Broken Again In Latest Beta: I've been sitting at the loading screen for 28 minutes already. I don't know that it will ever load. Even bringing up the menu to report it stalled forever to the point that I gave up. As before,...
  10. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...