latest controller update, anyone else

Discus and support latest controller update, anyone else in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since thisahis latest update my Elite Series 2 has started having a drift upwards from the left stick. I would have said this was drift(which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/like2trip, Sep 20, 2021.

1. /u/like2trip
    /u/like2trip Guest

Ever since thisahis latest update my Elite Series 2 has started having a drift upwards from the left stick.

I would have said this was drift(which would piss me off since this thing is less than 6 months old) if not for the following. It only happens after coming off a loading screen or after a pause. And it doesn't happen outside of a game. And of course it wasn't happening at all before I updated the controller.

Is this happening with anyone else?

submitted by /u/like2trip
    [link] [comments]

/u/like2trip, Sep 20, 2021
  2. Skratte Win User

Xbox one wifi connection failure

Is anyone else showing a failed update under the latest update status?
  3. Adam Toth Win User

New update question??

My kids just updated to the latest, and now they cannot play multiplayer. When the second controller tries to hit the start button to join the game locally, nothing happens. The worlds are still available, but multiplayer doesn't work. We've tried on a new
    world as well, but multiplayer just doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem with this update?
  4. walrosz Win User

Issues with connecting two Xbox one controllers to windows 10 PC via any connection (USB/Wireless dongle).

Actually, tried everything but seems as is the latest win update solved the issue.

Just writing my solution if anyone else ever has this issue.
  5. swimmerdood Win User

call of duty advanced warfare issues

I just downloaded the latest update and weapons.....and now some of the old weapons I have don't work anymore. Anyone else having this problem?
  6. JMin24 Win User

Xbox one controller right analogue stick drifting up

This happened to my controller after I ran the controller update. Did anyone else have this correlations?
Thema:

1. latest controller update, anyone else - Similar Threads - latest controller update

2. Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.: I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead program, after the latest update for the Xbox One Controller, my controller still drain the battery when is off, and I have Original Battery for Xbox Controllers, I hope...
  3. Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller acting weird after latest skip ahead update: After the latest skip ahead update my controller will remain powered on but it will lose all functionality as if its powered off. It does have a simple remove battery and put it back in fix but I...
  4. controller unresponsive after the latest update

in XboX Insiders
    controller unresponsive after the latest update: my controller is becoming unresponsive and i can’t even use the guide button i can’t click on anything i have to restart my console every time just for the controller to work for barely 10-20 min...
  5. Xbox Series X/S Controller Bluetooth Not Working After Latest Firmware Update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller Bluetooth Not Working After Latest Firmware Update: After updating my Xbox Series controller to the latest firmware (version 5.5.2641.0), I am unable to connect it via Bluetooth to my Window 10 PC (running latest updated Win10 version), iPhone or...
  6. USB Controller Headfone-Jack not working after latest Alpha Update

in XboX Insiders
    USB Controller Headfone-Jack not working after latest Alpha Update: Hey there, after the latest Update in Alpha Preview, the Headfone-Jack on my USB Razer Controller stopped working. Tried with a wireless controller, worked just fine. Wireless headset works, too....
  7. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.: I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276 [link] [comments]
  8. Did the latest update fix the series x controller issue for you?

in XboX Insiders
    Did the latest update fix the series x controller issue for you?: Did the latest update fix the series x controller issue for you? submitted by /u/Eireagon [link] [comments]
  9. Elite series 2 Controller functioning issue after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 Controller functioning issue after latest update: After the latest update I'm facing an issue with buttons responding while not being tapped. What in the actual?! More specifically the 'B' button and couldn't use the controller on my Xbox at...
  10. After updating the latest system, my Elite 2 controller also experienced disconnection...

in XboX Insiders
    After updating the latest system, my Elite 2 controller also experienced disconnection...: In the previous 3 months of use, my elite 2 controller has never been disconnected, but after updating the system in the last two days, my elite 2 controller also has disconnected. I have nothing...