Latest minecraft update on ps4

Discus and support Latest minecraft update on ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant login to my microsoft account on ps4 and It doesnt give me the option to unlink to be able to try again, what can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FilipMalinowski, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Latest minecraft update on ps4

I cant login to my microsoft account on ps4 and It doesnt give me the option to unlink to be able to try again, what can i do?

:)

FilipMalinowski, Mar 7, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

How do I Authenicate to Xbox Live?

Is your minecraft updated to the latest update?
  3. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User
  4. hiddenname#3399 Win User

Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4

Greetings Matt,

The first steps i would take are uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Then i would verify that you can sign into xbox live on minecraft.

If those don't work please let me know so we can move forward.

Regards

Hiddenname#3359
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Crush The W0rld Win User

Village and pillage update

Minecraft xbox one is on the bee update so did you possibly get that update? cause that's the latest
Thema:

Latest minecraft update on ps4

1. Latest minecraft update on ps4 - Similar Threads - Latest minecraft update

2. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data": I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it loads but then puts me on the looped screen of...
  3. Minecraft PE Local multiplayer problem ( latest version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Local multiplayer problem ( latest version): Hi everyone! I have a problem and that is that whenever a friend enters my world or vice versa, after a while he disconnects or me (if I am in his world). It always happens every 5 minutes or...
  4. Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Minecraft since latest update on the PS4: Hello. My son has recently updated Minecraft on the PS4 and is now unable to use any of his maps. He is given the error message 'You are almost out of storage space'. In order to make space, we...
  5. Updating Minecraft for Xbox One to latest version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Minecraft for Xbox One to latest version: Hello! I am trying to update my copy of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to the newer version (bedrock edition) There is a button on the MC main menu that says "Update to the latest version of...
  6. Minecraft on xbone will not load after latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on xbone will not load after latest update: Minecraft will not load after latest update.l have tried hard reset but no luck, any ideas? 717b3f3c-cffb-4a49-8059-158c15b58c24
  7. Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help to retrieve a world created in Minecraft that was deleted by the latest update.: So today I did a 1.6GB update of Minecraft in my Xbox 360 and the world I was working on has disappeared completely. The update failed so I decided to play in the older version, only to discover...
  8. Minecraft latest update error need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft latest update error need help!: So I just came back from a holiday and I was ready to play some minecraft. I booted up my 2nd gen xbox 360, started the game and then this happened: I had to download the latest update (September...
  9. Problems With The Latest Minecraft Update for Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems With The Latest Minecraft Update for Xbox360: The latest Minecraft Xbox 360 update appears to be corrupt or bad. This latest update has made all my seeds unusable. Here are a few examples of things that I've encountered. When you first go...
  10. Latest Minecraft update crashed my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Minecraft update crashed my world: After todays update, my biggest survival world I was working on will no longer load. All other smaller worlds will load just fine. It will start to load.. then as the spawn areas are loading.....