Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.

Discus and support Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can change the color of the button, but when the Console Resets, it converts to the default color, even though I changed the default profile.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dratsablive, Sep 23, 2022 at 9:02 AM.

1. Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.

I can change the color of the button, but when the Console Resets, it converts to the default color, even though I changed the default profile.

submitted by /u/dratsablive
    [link] [comments]

/u/dratsablive, Sep 23, 2022 at 9:02 AM
  2. troy3569 Win User

System-wide video bug.

Well I watched some movie trailers and the 10 minutes preview of "The adventures of TinTin" and they worked absolutely fine,colors and blacks looked great.They fixed the youtube application too, but with the latest update the controller suddenly stops responding
    except the guide button.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Controllers

My console has the latest update as well, and all my controllers work fine. If your consoles are in the Xbox Insider program, then you should report the issue on the Insiders subreddit, since it could be related to being in the
    program. However, the latest update was a public update launched in December (v10.0.17763.3066) that would now be mandatory, so there would be millions of affected users.
  4. cdt314 Win User

Why are they punishing people for the Clan Tag buttons?

I understand, but letters and numbers are not obstructing the screen and are not a distraction; colored controller buttons are, and anybody using the colored buttons should be banned and shot, or shot and banned.
  5. DanteSparda504 Win User

Chrome Controllers inbound!

Ugh. Why can't I have a simple black controller with the buttons colored appropriately with the new D-Pad? I hate looking at my silver controller. It's ugly as sin, especially with the stupid button colors. I want a normal controller with the D-Pad.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Reseting to factory default by itself

Are you currently in the Insider/Preview program, or have recently opted out of it?

If so, the Xbox is subject to factory resetting itself to new preview updates (if you're still in the program), or the latest public OS release (if you've opted out).
Thema:

Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.

1. Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets. - Similar Threads - Latest Public Update

2. Xbox DVR broken since the latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox DVR broken since the latest update: Since the latest update longer DVR clips crash the console and corrupt the footage. While recording the guide button becomes so laggy to the point of not being able to open it at all until either...
  3. Latest Xbox Update problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox Update problems: Heyy, assuming this is the right place to put this. The September update on my Series X has led to multiple issues. The media (screenshot/clip) button doesn't do anything on the Xbox anymore (i...
  4. The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...

in XboX Insiders
    The latest Beta Ring update for the Xbox console has a hidden discord voice chat noise...: I noticed it last night after I updated my Series S and thought it was just on my end because mics plugged into the Xbox controller can be weird sometimes when it comes to sensitivity. But I had...
  5. When are we getting a new UI for the latest gen consoles?

in XboX Insiders
    When are we getting a new UI for the latest gen consoles?: I have owned my Xbox Series S for almost 3 years now and since then I have not seen a change in my home UI. Why haven't I seen an update for the home UI? submitted by /u/MR_Fantistic [link]...
  6. Latest Alpha update stuck and can’t update!

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha update stuck and can’t update!: Source OS: 10.0.22621.2155 Target OS: 10.0.22621.2165 Error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301 Please help! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox won't update to the latest skip ahead.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't update to the latest skip ahead.: I'm having issues updating to 10.0.25189.1002. I keep getting the error code 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301 I have tried a hard reset. Nothing is helping. submitted by /u/Apexassassln...
  8. We couldn't set your default save location. (SOLVED) SEE LATEST POST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't set your default save location. (SOLVED) SEE LATEST POST: [img] As you can see from the above image, I can't install Flight Simulator on my D drive. The error is at the bottom of the image. When I click on the linked settings page I get this: [img]...
  9. HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X): Is anyone else having this issue? It was working perfectly fine before but now Series X doesn't turn on my TV. It still turns it off when my console turns off. submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link]...
  10. Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...

in XboX Insiders
    Game DVR 4K issue is also happening in the latest public build, even though it was released...: I did a factory reset and found that this issue is a thing in the most recent stable release. By the way, I reported it. The frustrating thing is that when I installed the public build, 4K clips...