Latest skip ahead build and WiFi

Discus and support Latest skip ahead build and WiFi in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I made a few changes to my network last night and was able to increase my WiFi speeds by around 200-300Mbps on all of my 5Ghz devices but my Xbox which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tripog, Oct 23, 2019.

1. /u/tripog
    /u/tripog Guest

I made a few changes to my network last night and was able to increase my WiFi speeds by around 200-300Mbps on all of my 5Ghz devices but my Xbox which dropped to around 200Mbps down and around 30Mbps up.

I didn't think to test my WiFi speeds on this latest skip ahead update before making changes to my network so I am unsure if the drops are related to my network changes or due to the Xbox update. I can see the Xbox is still connecting at around 800Mbps tx and rx (can't remember the exact connection speed) and the same signal, etc etc.

Has anyone else noticed a drop in WiFi performance on the latest skip ahead build.

For what it's worth I tested from the network settings page and on edge through fast and speedtest websites with all games, apps closed, no downloads going, after hard restart of the Xbox, and disconnecting/reconnecting to my WiFi network.

submitted by /u/tripog
    [link] [comments]

/u/tripog, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
  3. FriDayXVI Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
    No its a brand new one
  4. IRB Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

Hi

The Dolby Vision update has not be enabled yet (from my understanding) in the Skip Ahead build, but will be shortly.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
Thema:

1. Latest skip ahead build and WiFi - Similar Threads - Latest skip ahead

2. Where to find captures on latest alpha skip ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to find captures on latest alpha skip ahead?: There used to be a tab in the profile menu where all our recordings were and now that tab is gone submitted by /u/Pepe_The_Abuser [link] [comments]
  3. Controller unresponsive after firmware update on latest skip ahead build

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive after firmware update on latest skip ahead build: I know that this might not be related to the Preview Update itself, but i think it’s worth a shot asking here. Just updated to the latest Skip Ahead Preview, admired the new look for a couple of...
  4. I can't do anything on my Xbox anymore. Latest alpha skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't do anything on my Xbox anymore. Latest alpha skip ahead update.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pepe_The_Abuser [link] [comments]
  5. Apparently this latest Alpha Skip Ahead is so broken that I can't even report it. (no games...

in XboX Insiders
    Apparently this latest Alpha Skip Ahead is so broken that I can't even report it. (no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  6. Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update: Sitting down for the first time after my system updated last night. Audio through my TV is very low compared to how it used to be. I usually would need volume set at 4-5 but I'm currently at 11....
  7. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update Issue: I’m experiencing an interesting issue since the latest alpha skip ahead update. For example, when I hit the home button, I am greeted with the home tab. If I attempt to move my joystick or dpad to...
  8. Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest

in XboX Insiders
    Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest: Hello, I need some help please. My controller keeps disconnecting when I'm in a party or game and it when I go to the party chat is says please check your device settings in yellow. I don't think...
  9. anyone else running into a "UNOTFOUND" recurring pop up after the latest alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else running into a "UNOTFOUND" recurring pop up after the latest alpha skip ahead...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mirallas2323 [link] [comments]
  10. Latest skip ahead has fixed everything for me

in XboX Insiders
    Latest skip ahead has fixed everything for me: I just wanted to put this on the record. Just about everything that has been wrong now for months has suddenly started working, as of the last skip ahead release. Rock Band only takes about two...