Latest skip ahead has fixed everything for me

Discus and support Latest skip ahead has fixed everything for me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just wanted to put this on the record. Just about everything that has been wrong now for months has suddenly started working, as of the last skip... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/steppingstone01, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Latest skip ahead has fixed everything for me

I just wanted to put this on the record. Just about everything that has been wrong now for months has suddenly started working, as of the last skip ahead release.

Rock Band only takes about two or three minutes to load, instead of 20+

SIMS 4 is loading in about 2 minutes, instead of 40+ or never.

I am now able to transfer files from my external to my internal drive again.

The dashboard and the guide are very responsive.

Etc.

Please don't muck it up.

submitted by /u/steppingstone01
    [link] [comments]

/u/steppingstone01, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
  3. FriDayXVI Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
    No its a brand new one
  4. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  5. CyTeK1978 Win User

Xbox Notifications Broken; Unable to receive game or party invites

ok for skip ahead there is now a update aviable with a fix for this problem.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Latest skip ahead has fixed everything for me

1. Latest skip ahead has fixed everything for me - Similar Threads - Latest skip ahead

2. Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest

in XboX Insiders
    Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest: Hello, I need some help please. My controller keeps disconnecting when I'm in a party or game and it when I go to the party chat is says please check your device settings in yellow. I don't think...
  3. anyone else running into a "UNOTFOUND" recurring pop up after the latest alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else running into a "UNOTFOUND" recurring pop up after the latest alpha skip ahead...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mirallas2323 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A): Keep getting the error code (0x8004886A) when trying to sign into xbox live. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  5. Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker is back with the latest Skip-ahead update just in case anyone cares: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  6. Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  7. Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...

in XboX Insiders
    Ready to install issue since latest skip ahead update when going to manage game ready to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  8. Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01)

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker is gone in the latest Alpha Skip Ahead release (27/01): [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Pass App in the latest Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass App in the latest Skip Ahead update: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.: just got the new alpha skip ahead update and now my seagate drive won't connect, but still powers on. all of my games were on it and now it's prompting me to install them all again as well. any...