Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

Discus and support Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/waredati, Feb 9, 2020.

1. /u/waredati
    /u/waredati Guest

If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to power down completely (Full Shut Down) in the Settings menu. However, it works after you restart afterwards.
    Original post from: LoganX23

submitted by /u/waredati
    [link] [comments]

/u/waredati, Feb 9, 2020
  2. depressed brute Win User

Hi there, i had the same problem but iam with the xbox insider team and i already report it.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi LoganX23,

Thanks for posting /sharing this. I would say it is best to report bugs like this to the Xbox Insiders Reddit page. This is where you can submit ideas, suggestions and
    report bugs to help improve the Xbox experience.
  4. chucky23456789 Win User

thank you for letting everyone know
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

When will we be getting a way to limit the download speed the Xbox One uses?

xbox one is constantly updating your friends and feeds and so on , but it should not be doing it in energy-saving mode , it should be ALL the way off , that's why it takes so long to boot up in that mode...maybe yours isn't in that mode or it isn't working
    properly...

Energy-saving power mode

In energy-saving power mode, your console is shut down to save energy. In this mode:

•Updates are not downloaded and installed until your console is turned on.

•Your console takes 45 seconds to start up.

•You must press the Xbox button to start the console.

Notes

•In energy-saving mode, the PSU is in off/standby mode and the solid orange LED on the PSU is bright.

•The console uses 0.5 watts of power when in energy-saving mode.

so if the psu is off , I don't see how it could use the internet...
  6. MaybeSomeDayX Win User

Xbox One X constant wifi issues

I will try doing energy saving mode and not using a surge protector but i know it wont work. Will update tonight.
Thema:

1. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working - Similar Threads - Latest Update Bug

2. Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A): Keep getting the error code (0x8004886A) when trying to sign into xbox live. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox won’t cut on after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t cut on after latest update: Was installing the new update this morning and now my xbox won’t even turn on. I’ve already called support and they told me to come here for advice/help. It downloaded just fine but when my xbox...
  4. Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw: At loading screen when starting game it glitches like it has troubles starting up then freezes and goes to xbox home screen.havnt been able to play since updated around5pm...
  5. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming: Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network icon. Both networks are fine. What I can figure...
  6. Constant Xbox problems in latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Constant Xbox problems in latest update: Honestly I am so close to unenrolling from the program, I’m constantly getting game installations just stopping abruptly. Unable to load up settings or any programs(Done a full reboot) I even...
  7. Latest Xbox updates (feb 2020) stopped internal moves or installs on my external drive

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Xbox updates (feb 2020) stopped internal moves or installs on my external drive: Constantly would get installation stopped errors. Drive could be seen. reformatted drive. Drive works on a PC. Tried everything Eventually took the Xbox out of the insider omega preview and...
  8. Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Not receiving party invite notifications after latest update: yesterday I had a xbox update. ever since I don't receive pty inv notifications. anyway to solve this? submitted by /u/TinoXXL [link] [comments]
  9. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  10. Security bug after latest update - passcode set but not required to purchase!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Security bug after latest update - passcode set but not required to purchase!!!: After the latest Xbox One update, I have changed my security settings to allow sign-in with Kinect, but a passcode needs to be entered to change settings or when making a purchase, or so I...