Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the...

Discus and support Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Qwertei Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  3. IRB Win User

Warning

You can still take what ever screenshots you like, but it might be better disabling auto-share.

Settings > Preferences > Activity Feed > Share clips & screenshots automatically.
  4. ZOMBIECHOW17 Win User

GameDVR can't handly my screenshots and clips since november 16th

Been having this issue as well since the update. None of my screenshots or clips show up on the community feed or my activity feed. Also I cannot save any of them or share them as when I click on the options the only thing it allows me to do is set as background.
    I will add that this is only on clips/screenshots I have taken since the update. All my clips before the update still allow me to save and share them. I have done a hard reset in my console and have deleted and reinstalled the upload app but it has not fixed
    it. Everything works fine on my sons console so curious as to what is causing this issue...
  5. Lee Collison-2CFC9C2 Win User

Xbox Live disconnecting every time I try and load a game

Already tried that too. Copied the latest software update onto a cd and it didn't automatically upload.
  6. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
Thema:

Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the...

1. Latest update, but screenshots are still automatically being uploaded to my feed and the... - Similar Threads - Latest update screenshots

2. Xbox One will not turn on after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will not turn on after latest update: Recently there was an update on my Xbox One. I was able to play for a few hours after that update but then the unit shut off by itself and will not turn back on via front button on the console or...
  3. Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates

in XboX Insiders
    Are people still able to invite friends to Insider program to get the latest Dashboard updates: What’s the Current preview ring I’ve got Xbox Update Preview Beta Xbox Update Preview Delta Xbox Update Preview Omega Does any of them have the new Dashboard I haven’t enrolled into a...
  4. I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in preview beta, but I cant get the latest update.: It gets to about 18% downloaded and then I get the error code: 0x8007045D. I'm not sure how to fix this but I really would love to get back to gaming if anyone can help me. submitted by...
  5. Xbox latest update. Performance a bit off the norm

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox latest update. Performance a bit off the norm: XboxoneX. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed a performance hit on there xbox one after latest update. Nothing major but definitely noted in few games. I'm thinking of doing complete wipe...
  6. After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load: After the latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load, and the recent apps/games won't show up in the guide. Starting a game takes more than 5 minutes. Did a hard restart but that isn't...
  7. RTX Minecraft not working!?!? 2080 i7 latest windows update

in XboX Insiders
    RTX Minecraft not working!?!? 2080 i7 latest windows update: submitted by /u/DavanFishX [link] [comments]
  8. Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?: I've just turned on the console and it's not reading the external hard drive straight away, it takes maybe 2/3 minutes to see it and once it's seen it I can't start any of the games on it. Now...
  9. Dolby Atmos no longer working properly with the latest update in alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos no longer working properly with the latest update in alpha Ring: Since the latest insider alpha ring update September 5, Dolby Atmos seems unstable. Before this update, my XB1X always output Atmos in games and menus the audio was stable. Since last night...
  10. Any game won't launch after latest update, instead Store page opens

in XBoX on Windows
    Any game won't launch after latest update, instead Store page opens: Game pass PC app just updated and there was a list of all the things that was changed. I closed that pop up and then tried to launch a game, but instead of the game, only Microsoft Store page...