Latest update, dud or is it just my XB1?

Discus and support Latest update, dud or is it just my XB1? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything seems a lot more sluggish since the last update, games are freezing up. Or is just me? 20c47f3b-cfd9-4a4e-b9fa-ceecb43bbdfe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by argggg, Apr 4, 2015.

1. argggg
    argggg Guest

Everything seems a lot more sluggish since the last update, games are freezing up. Or is just me?

:)

argggg, Apr 4, 2015
  2. Error 3f4b-0000-3080-051b-8007-0070

Hey dude!

Are you unable to update the latest system update successfully?

iLuvGunsAndRock, Apr 4, 2015
  3. Acehigh79
    Acehigh79 Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

this latest update reset all my settings. just had to reboot after getting the update installed.

Acehigh79, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Hikaru Zero Win User

Sales & Special app?

I am a Gold member, this is just a dud account associated with my hotmail :)
  5. Boz Foogle Win User

error code 351f 0000 0080 0300 8007 2741

My console just updated and is now connecting fine. I didn't change any network settings, nor did I clear my console's cache. Like others, I suspect that MS just provided a dud update and wasn't willing to admit as much, but it seems that they've now rectified
    the problem on their end.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

disc drive problem

Just did an advanced exchange.... 2 days and had my new X1. Sent the dud back yesterday.... great service....
  7. cheesemp Win User

Unable to access Xbox game pass ultimate games on PC

Thanks. That's it. Game pass games always use to download from store and it still lists it so it appeared to be the place to go. Really bad UI Microsoft. Would it have hurt to have put a link to the Xbox app (or removed this dud content so I could guess
    it was elsewhere)? For info its a fresh install of the latest release of Windows 10 fully updated. Kind of annoyed this didn't appear in my web searches so hopefully this helps someone else out...
  8. OpusCorpus Win User

Just to check an issue regarding my dashboard version...

Many thanks to your answers guys ! Just one final query. As you know, my console is really outdated , so will there be any issues if i just update it to the latest dashboard update ? Just worried and curious if i need to download a batch of updates , not
    just one latest update .
Thema:

1. Latest update, dud or is it just my XB1? - Similar Threads - Latest update dud

2. Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 4K capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  3. Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X 4K Capture not working after latest update: After last sysetm update (15.5) 4K capture not working anymore on Xbox one x is record exact 24sec and stop by itself and that file is corrupted this is common problem for all users with whom I...
  4. Xbox one X Latest update system failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Latest update system failed: Most recent update fail i cant get jt to pass 21% its only 541mb size. I try everything also i cant get xbox to go into troubleshoot menu did everythng just takes me back to lets update screen....
  5. Latest update messed up social gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update messed up social gaming: Since the console update of May 2020, been having connectivity issues with friends on games. Some games can't even play together at all. Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix?...
  6. I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...

in XboX Insiders
    I have been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went...: I have now been experiencing a flashing white screen since the latest system update that went out for the Delta Ring. this happens every time I go to press the Xbox button on my console every day...
  7. Latest Xbox one update and issues with games being installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Xbox one update and issues with games being installed: Hi Hoepfully someone can help My console updated last night and when I turned it on today all my games had gone from my external hard drives. I managed to get one game downloaded, COD Modern...
  8. Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Low audio volume after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update: Sitting down for the first time after my system updated last night. Audio through my TV is very low compared to how it used to be. I usually would need volume set at 4-5 but I'm currently at 11....
  9. Latest Alpha Insider update black screen

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Insider update black screen: Last night I got a prompt to install the latest alpha update. I was watching a movie so I hit stay offline. This morning I went online, got the prompt again and installed the update. Now my...
  10. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...