Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

Discus and support Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DareDiablo, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my camera plugged in my stream immediately shuts off after about five seconds. However, when I don't use a camera my stream works fine.

I've tested this with multiple USB cameras and different USB ports on my Series X and it doesn't work. I've also cleared my consoles cache and uninstalled/reinstalled the Twitch app.

submitted by /u/DareDiablo
    [link] [comments]

/u/DareDiablo, Sep 28, 2021
  2. TwitchingBug Win User

Twitch streaming not included with the update that was rolled out today?

Was wondering that as well cause my twitch app looks the same. On the release notes for yesterday tho it said the twitch streaming was coming with the march 4th update, guess they need to fix the notes cause its not
  3. (Farscape) Win User

The unethical nature of 60fps functionality on the Xbox Twitch application.

that maybe the issue on console but i use twitch via pc and there are no such paywalls for 60fps streaming, either using obs or twitch's very own studio software which is absolutely free.

twitch did not bother updating the app too much on the Xbox due to the way Microsoft shoe horned in their own streaming service.

twitch was the original app on Xbox one for streaming then Microsoft changed the OS and banged in there useless platform for streaming (which shut down not long ago) and side-lined the twitch app, what incentive did twitch have to update the console app. none.
  4. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

If you use a usb camera for face cam and are live streaming after the latest update, disconnect the camera for now.

This is a known issue after the latest console updates and should stabilize your streams.

Hope that helps!
  5. Sm1tt79 Win User

Twitch error code 0x00000003

When turning xbox one off with voice command whilst twitch is still the active app. Upon voice command startup it ask if you want to resume Twitch, in doing so and going to ANY stream or Followed stream it comes up with the error code!

Something went wrong.

Were sorry; something unexpected happened.

Error Code; 0x00000003

All other attempts to rectify this fault go in vain. Have carried out the suggestions as above to solve this issue but they only seem to be a partial solve until the next console restart. This seems to be a return command issue with the Twitch app and requires
    an update to fix the root cause.
  6. Razes all Win User

Twitch keep crashing.

I have the same problem as well. Twitch regularly crashes for my while watching a stream. The longer I watch a stream the more likely a crash may happen. Now with the new Twitch update the twitch data won't sync.
Thema:

Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

1. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues - Similar Threads - Latest update has

2. Has the latest update broken HDR10

in XboX Insiders
    Has the latest update broken HDR10: Got an update this morning and the console no longer displays HDR 10 for gaming on my Xbox Series X. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? submitted by /u/brs3578 [link] [comments]
  3. The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.

in XboX Insiders
    The Microsoft Edge controller input issue has been fixed with the latest update.: I tested it with the latest update and it works great.For some reason you can’t sign into the browser with you microsoft account though. submitted by /u/Old-Inside5276 [link] [comments]
  4. Latest Update still has not fixed some crashes of optimized games

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Update still has not fixed some crashes of optimized games: The same optimized games I've been able to play are playing just fine but there are others that continue to crash. I've been told by people here that its hardware related. How is it hardware...
  5. Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha insider latest update and now my net connection on xbox has been so slow.: As above since early today after the latest alpha update my net connection on xbox has been super slow. Testing bandwith shows 0 upload 0 download speed. I have 2 ISPs and both have issues...
  6. The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest update has meant that I cant join or host parties or message anyone or play...: I installed the newest xbox update on monday this week and now I cant join or host parties, message anybody or play some of my games and there is no obvious answer...
  7. Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't install the latest build, but my Guide already has the new layout! Dashboard updates...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  8. Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest update on Forza horizon 4 has big flaw: At loading screen when starting game it glitches like it has troubles starting up then freezes and goes to xbox home screen.havnt been able to play since updated around5pm...
  9. Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?

in XboX Insiders
    Achievement tracker gone ? Has it been moved or removed with the latest skip ahead update ?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  10. has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    has the latest update broken game streaming for anyone else?: For me its done somthig strange, either that or my x network port is screwed. Game streaming tests either give all red crosses, a few ticks, or all ticks and its changing every time i run a test...