Latest update keeps freezing my games

Discus and support Latest update keeps freezing my games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since the update the other day, my Xbox has been struggling to play any game fluently. Games take longer to load, freezing mid game taking 2-3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a1ias86, Feb 1, 2020.

1. /u/a1ias86
    /u/a1ias86 Guest

Ever since the update the other day, my Xbox has been struggling to play any game fluently. Games take longer to load, freezing mid game taking 2-3 mins to go back to normal.

Has anyone else come across this?

Oh I tried reporting but that crashed my Xbox

submitted by /u/a1ias86
    [link] [comments]

/u/a1ias86, Feb 1, 2020
  2. moody stargazer Win User

Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox1 Problem?

Had no problems with the game until the latest update. Now it keeps freezing and quitting to dashboard every few minutes. Started in Chillwind Depths, but now it happens randomly.
  3. phrugal Win User

update broke my xbox

I think there is a problem caused by the latest update, because my Xbox was working great, and after the update it started freezing and locking up on games. Now I have the red ring!
  4. ECereal Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

I'm having the same problem. I think it's the latest update. I recently updated and now when I connect to XBL my system freezes and reboots. I removed the update and my account won't connect to XBL without the update and it doesn't freeze.
  5. Serpantino Win User

Xbox 360 s keeps freezing after new update 5/17/11 thanks microsoft, im done with you!

Mine's been freezing loads since the latest update. Good job Microsoft... I'm less inclined to game on it now because I don't want it freezing after a frustrating part of a game.
  6. CrazyKiller5150 Win User

console freezing?

I still get the freezes even after the latest update.
Thema:

1. Latest update keeps freezing my games - Similar Threads - Latest update keeps

2. Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a...: Fortnite worked yesterday after latest update, but wont start today keeps cycling onto a load screen after initial loading of the game. Error message ' Failed to write necessary files. please try...
  3. Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error screen when trying to install the latest update (alpha skip-ahead): [IMG] submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  4. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  5. Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller keeps disconnecting after latest update: I installed the latest update this morning (in Brazil, btw). Since then, my controller keeps disconnecting from the console every now and then, but it is still on. The only way to fix is by taking...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Keeps Crashing after Latest Microsoft Update: After the latest Microsoft update, Microsoft Ultimate Words Games keeps crashing. I rebooted the laptop. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I reset the game. I tried running the...
  7. Is there something wrong with the latest Xbox Live update? One game keeps on freezing when I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there something wrong with the latest Xbox Live update? One game keeps on freezing when I ...: The thing is I bought Borderlands like 2-3 years ago, I got a different Xbox 360 and I just downloaded the game once again; but when I try to launch it, the console freezes/crashes at the very...
  8. Controller Keeps Turning off after the latest Forza Horizon 3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Keeps Turning off after the latest Forza Horizon 3 update: Recently I updated to the latest version of Forza Horizon 3 on pc. Now my controller seems to shut off for no reason. I'm using the wireless adapter and after about 20 mins to an hour the...
  9. I keep getting the latest 3.9 GIG xbox software update over and over and over again

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting the latest 3.9 GIG xbox software update over and over and over again: Anyone know how to resolve this? I do the update. Everything is cool. I can get online, play games, etc. then a few days later it prompts me AGAIN for the update. I have installed it 5 times...
  10. Controllers keep disconnecting after the latest firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting after the latest firmware update: Hi last night I updated my Xbox one to the latest firmware and ever since my controllers keep disconnecting, I have two so at first I kept switching between the two until they both wouldn't...