Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

Discus and support Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sakattack360, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

/u/sakattack360, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Skeeter Quill Win User

Using a phone as a wi-if hotspot

If you go into Poer & startup settings and disable "Automatically download updates and purchases" you shouldn't use more than a couple of hundred kB's every hour.

Also, If you go to Bandwidth usage in Network settings you can see an hour by hour usage for the last 12 hours and a total monthly usage. That should give you a better idea of your usage.
  3. Lord Bane74 Win User

Bandwith/Total Usage this period

Very interesting unless a recent update is no longer counting that as bandwidth usage on the Xbox One, and I'm not finding anything particularly detailing a change in Bandwidth counting.
    Got the same problem here (Italy). My bandwidth usage does not add up videos (amazon prime video) and even games download from gamepass. I downloaded Lego Worlds (4GB) just to try and my bandwidth usage shows only 236MB. Moreover, I'm installing latest RDR2
    patch and the download speed in the bandwidth usage page shows just a few kbit/s whilst shows the correct speed (tens of mbit/s) in the queue tab of my apps&games menu.
  4. One SwiftKiller Win User

Downloading (Installing) GTA V, Stuck at 18%..

could you go to setting network bandwidth usage and tell me what your bandwidth usage has been like in the past 12 hours or since you starting downloading it
  5. Mafivee Win User

NBA 2k15 Supremely Slow Install

Mine was an overnight download/install. Roughly 10 hours based on the bandwidth usage in the network settings section.
  6. Lord Bane74 Win User

Bandwith/Total Usage this period

No, I'm not an insider. I got the latest released OS & firmware.

I noticed this thing happened since the Network tab has changed its layout with the latest firmware update. By now I have downloaded at least 35GB and may bandwidth usage sow 836MB.
Thema:

Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

1. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and... - Similar Threads - Latest update messed

2. seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.

in XboX Insiders
    seagate drive not working after latest skip ahead update.: just got the new alpha skip ahead update and now my seagate drive won't connect, but still powers on. all of my games were on it and now it's prompting me to install them all again as well. any...
  3. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  4. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  5. Issue with the latest update and library of games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with the latest update and library of games: Since the latest Dashboard update, if the console starts disconnected for some reason and you go to "My games and apps", the library disappears like if there were no games installed. To avert this...
  6. The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.: the whole conversation is on the reddit link i will post down below. i posted it in astro subreddit and got a reply from astro. they didnt really help me that much i just ended up figuring it out...
  7. the latest update on internet explorer is a mess!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    the latest update on internet explorer is a mess!: the latest update on internet explorer is a mess! the newest internet explorer update is a mess!You should of just left it alone it was simple to navigate and you could scroll around easy.Now the...
  8. Latest update messed up black levels for UHD playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update messed up black levels for UHD playback: I've tried a few 4K Blurays now and something seems to have happened with the black levels since the latest update. The black doesn't get quite as black as before and I noticed that the "Cinema...
  9. Latest Update Messed Up Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Messed Up Xbox: My Friend turned on their xbox to realize it was updated then proceeded to play a game but wont work each time comes u with do you own this game or sorry this profile isnt allowed and its with the...
  10. latest update has messed up by xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest update has messed up by xbox: I turned my xbox on yesterday and was told that i needed to download the latest update - so I did for the last 24 hours all my xbox now is continually turn itself on then go to the dashboard and...