Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

Discus and support Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sakattack360, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

/u/sakattack360, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Skeeter Quill Win User

Using a phone as a wi-if hotspot

If you go into Poer & startup settings and disable "Automatically download updates and purchases" you shouldn't use more than a couple of hundred kB's every hour.

Also, If you go to Bandwidth usage in Network settings you can see an hour by hour usage for the last 12 hours and a total monthly usage. That should give you a better idea of your usage.
  3. One SwiftKiller Win User

Downloading (Installing) GTA V, Stuck at 18%..

could you go to setting network bandwidth usage and tell me what your bandwidth usage has been like in the past 12 hours or since you starting downloading it
  4. Mafivee Win User

NBA 2k15 Supremely Slow Install

Mine was an overnight download/install. Roughly 10 hours based on the bandwidth usage in the network settings section.
  5. Senshuro Win User

Downloads "getting stuck"/taking an unreasonable amount of time to download.

The bandwidth usage confirms it downloaded the first 5 gigs of the game in about 2 hours. And then over the course of the next four hours only downloaded maybe three? Something seems off.
  6. Malacath Win User

Almost 20 hours and still installing a 9 GB update...

The speed you get running the detailed diagnostics always connects to a server in Seattle no matter where you are in the word. It is not determined by DNS.

The store downloads and updates all come from various content delivery network(CDN) servers around the world.

The CDN you connect to is determined by your DNS.

You can determine your actual download speed by checking the bandwidth usage in the network app. There is a stat for current usage. Just check current usage while something is downloading. If the speed is a lot lower than the speed listed in the detailed
    network stats then you are connected to a slow CDN and may benefit from changing DNS.

If both stats are about the same the there will be no need to change DNS.
Thema:

Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

1. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and... - Similar Threads - Latest update messed

2. I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to launch Call of Duty Black Ops 4 since the latest update: Hello, as the title suggests I am unable to launch this game after the latest update a few days ago. It gets as far as the Treyarch logo and sometimes will display the spinning badge at the bottom...
  3. Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522)

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Test - Latest Update (2004.191010-0522): [IMG] submitted by /u/noursegod [link] [comments]
  4. [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    [UPDATE] Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update: So small update on my last thread here: https://old.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/db0c6f/xbox_one_x_no_longer_outputs_video_after_l_latest/ Tried looking into post warranty service for my...
  5. Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no longer outputs video after l latest Alpha Skip ahead update: I've created report from console itself, but will post this here just in case. My console was updated overnight in the early morning of Sept 28th (I'm in Europe). After that it no longer outputs...
  6. The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.

in XboX Insiders
    The latest alpha skip program update messed up my astro a50.: the whole conversation is on the reddit link i will post down below. i posted it in astro subreddit and got a reply from astro. they didnt really help me that much i just ended up figuring it out...
  7. the latest update on internet explorer is a mess!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    the latest update on internet explorer is a mess!: the latest update on internet explorer is a mess! the newest internet explorer update is a mess!You should of just left it alone it was simple to navigate and you could scroll around easy.Now the...
  8. Latest update messed up black levels for UHD playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update messed up black levels for UHD playback: I've tried a few 4K Blurays now and something seems to have happened with the black levels since the latest update. The black doesn't get quite as black as before and I noticed that the "Cinema...
  9. Latest Update Messed Up Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Messed Up Xbox: My Friend turned on their xbox to realize it was updated then proceeded to play a game but wont work each time comes u with do you own this game or sorry this profile isnt allowed and its with the...
  10. latest update has messed up by xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    latest update has messed up by xbox: I turned my xbox on yesterday and was told that i needed to download the latest update - so I did for the last 24 hours all my xbox now is continually turn itself on then go to the dashboard and...