Latest Update now my external HD not showing up

Discus and support Latest Update now my external HD not showing up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My seagate external HD was working perfectly, until the recent update. I have checked it extensively on my laptop, and it’s functional. Plug it in to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mothhalo, Oct 13, 2021.

1. /u/mothhalo
    /u/mothhalo Guest

My seagate external HD was working perfectly, until the recent update. I have checked it extensively on my laptop, and it’s functional. Plug it in to any Xbox USB port, nothing. It only shows my internal. I don’t see this posted anywhere here, sorry if it’s a repost.

submitted by /u/mothhalo
    [link] [comments]

/u/mothhalo, Oct 13, 2021
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Crysis 3

This video shows the latest update they released for the Cryengine sdk. Watch in Hd.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5nB9u4jjy4]
  3. Blaze83 Win User

Games not registering downloaded DLC

Something VERY bizarre is happening! I used my external HD to transfer all content from my old Xbox HD, to my new 320gb HD. There is absolutely NOTHING on my external HD now. Yet I've found if I start skyrim up and plug in my external HD it sees the DLC?!?!
    There is no Skyrim content on my external HD only the Xbox HD! I will also add that I originally downloaded both DLCs to my old 250Gb Xbox HD so the licences is still on there. I'll also add I'm connected to Xbox live so licenses should not matter!!
  4. GoXbox55 Win User

XBox One Ext. Hard Drive won't read since update

I am having the same problem. My external hd worked before the update. Now it can be read at all.
  5. Sixwhiskey6 Win User

External hard drive will not load games

I have a problem with my WD my book external hd. We lost power, a week ago, then all I could get to show on both internal, and external hd's, was the 360 games, I had downloaded a while back, not any of my xbx1 games. I finally unplugged my external wd
    my book hd, and all my xbx1 games appeared. I'm not sure why, but I am guessing the power outage did something to my my book hd. I now show only xbx1 games, no 360 games, doesn't make sense. I just might buy a Seagate 1 or 2 tb hd, see if it works out better,
    don't know how to check wd hd to see if it is functioning proper.
  6. Buick350X Win User

Why can't the ONE play the same media files as 360 ???

like I said, it don't show up, says it found it, says its ready for use, but can only select my external HD, the USB stick doesn't show up as a option to select...
Thema:

1. Latest Update now my external HD not showing up - Similar Threads - Latest Update external

2. After installing latest ASA update 4TB external drive not detected

in XboX Insiders
    After installing latest ASA update 4TB external drive not detected: It was working 5 minutes before updating. Its formatted for games and apps. A NTFS formatted 16GB drive can be detected. I checked power settings and tried different usb ports but the 4TB drive is...
  3. Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having any issues with the latest update not reading external hard drives?: I've just turned on the console and it's not reading the external hard drive straight away, it takes maybe 2/3 minutes to see it and once it's seen it I can't start any of the games on it. Now...
  4. Latest Xbox update Corrupted External HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox update Corrupted External HDD: Wondering if anyone has come across a similar issue? Last night I was playing on xbox and my External HDD was working fine, got up the next day and saw new Dashboard update. Thought it wasn't...
  5. Latest Xbox updates (feb 2020) stopped internal moves or installs on my external drive

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Xbox updates (feb 2020) stopped internal moves or installs on my external drive: Constantly would get installation stopped errors. Drive could be seen. reformatted drive. Drive works on a PC. Tried everything Eventually took the Xbox out of the insider omega preview and...
  6. The latest update might have bricked my external hard drive

in XboX Insiders
    The latest update might have bricked my external hard drive: On Friday when I was gaming, I was prompt to do the update so I did and just went to bed since it was really late. Come the next day, my hard drive wasn’t being picked up by the Xbox so I thought...
  7. Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently installed only shows 5 latest updates (3tb external) be nice to get a list to see...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bravedwarf1 [link] [comments]
  8. Latest Xbox update and external drive detection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox update and external drive detection?: Like the title says, after this latest update Xbox is no longer detecting my Mybook external storage device. I've gone through all the steps, power cycling, checking/unchecking things, unplugging...
  9. Xbox one latest update with external hdd problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one latest update with external hdd problem: As can see on this picture my xbox one is off and been off for over 3hours now but my external hdd is on and not flashing say it's getting used as it's just stayin light and the drive is spinning...
  10. Latest X1 System Update, cannot see which games installed on Internal / External HD ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest X1 System Update, cannot see which games installed on Internal / External HD ...: When browsing games installed on the Xbox 1 console you used to be able to see which were installed on the internal HD and which were installed on an external HD (being able to transfer between...