Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?

Discus and support Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got a new xbox series X yesterday and when I play destiny 2 there are pixelations all over the screen that I can’t get rid of no matter what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lordchickenz91, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?

I just got a new xbox series X yesterday and when I play destiny 2 there are pixelations all over the screen that I can’t get rid of no matter what trouble shooting I try. I’ve tried factory resets, different hdmi, different resolutions, refresh rates, bit rates, different TVs, nothing works. Microsoft says it’s a bungie issue because it’s the only game I have the issue on. But trying to contact bungie seems pretty difficult. Anyone experiencing this issue?

submitted by /u/Lordchickenz91
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lordchickenz91, Oct 10, 2021
  2. Geth Win User

Gamer Picture

The latest Xbox update caused some issues.

This is most likely one of them that needs a fix.
  3. maxen Win User

failure to launch

Are you in the Update Preview? If so, that is the issue, and it is pretty common.

There's an issue with the latest update causing some errors when using the Blu-Ray drive, but the team's latest update indicates they have found the cause of these and are doing final testing on their fixes. Hopefully another update will be out soon and
    the annoying issue you are having will vanish.
  4. [J4TZ] Win User

The Xbox Game Bar recorder triggers the overlay to display an error, and unable to reopen until the device is restarted.

Well, the app did function before I updated my Graphics so this can't be an application fault... or could this be a compatibility issue? Anyway, is it possible to tell if the issue is caused by an update in Graphics (or generally speaking)? Or can this be
    fixed in a Windows Update?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Signing Into Xbox

Please keep an eye on xbox.com/stats for the latest updates on service alert issues that might be causing issues with logging in.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Latest update causing shut down issues

Hey there fifilafanni.

Odd that energy saving mode isn't working for you. If you haven't already given it a try, please perform a

Factory Settings Reset
    on your Xbox One. You can choose the option to keep Games & Apps so you don't need to reinstall anything, but this should hopefully clear up the issue you're having.
Thema:

Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2?

1. Latest xbox update cause a graphics issue with Destiny2? - Similar Threads - Latest update cause

2. Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update has caused Twitch streaming issues: Every since the last update I've not been able to stream on Twitch using a camera. I'm on the Series X and every time I try to start a stream with my camera plugged in my stream immediately shuts...
  3. Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update Causing Crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update Causing Crashes: Last night my console was working fine. This morning I turn it on only to see error e208 then have my console crash 10sec later. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps, including holding...
  4. Latest Xbox update caused a weird glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Xbox update caused a weird glitch: I have my games installed on an external SSD, and after the latest Xbox update I went to start up skyrim, and for some reason skyrim began to install onto my internal HD so for now I paused...
  5. Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Latest app update cause crashes after about an hour of continuous streaming: Has anyone else had this problem while streaming from your Xbox? Everything works fine for about 45-60 mins then I get the problem with your network icon. Both networks are fine. What I can figure...
  6. Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems: Good Evening, It seems that ever since the latest update was installed on my Xbox One X, every time that I turn the console off and back on again, the sound becomes distorted or possibly is...
  7. Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Latest update causeing black screen how to fix it: Anyone know how to fix black screen after the update without doing a offline update as i have no pc 2558ef3a-7d35-49f9-8cfc-bedd79c913f7
  8. Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands: I am in the Alpha Preview Program for Xbox Live. On 10/16/2018, my Xbox One Media Remote (OEM, manufactured by Microsoft, not 3rd Party) ceased to function for mute and volume up/down. All other...
  9. Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...: hi there It looks like the black dashboard issue is back with the latest Xbox One update April 2018. Has anyone else had this recently since the update? Ive left my brand new Xbox One X...
  10. Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Xbox update causes black dashboard...: hi there It looks like the black dashboard issue is back with the latest Xbox One update April 2018. Has anyone else had this recently since the update? Ive left my brand new Xbox One X...