Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

Discus and support Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Slyder768, Nov 15, 2020.

1. /u/Slyder768
    /u/Slyder768 Guest

Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

/u/Slyder768, Nov 15, 2020
  2. IRB Win User

Dolby Vision on Xbox One X

Hi.

When you start Netflix, does it start up in HDR or Dolby Vision as it seems the app itself launches in that mode. Not all content is Dolby Vision compatible in Netflix.

Your TV is on the list of supported models, and I assume you are in the Insider program for testing this feature?

Also, check for any updates to the Netflix app.
  3. you horse Win User

Quick resume and app closing issue

Having the same issue here. Just started happening within the last day or so. I understand quick resume is not fully functional yet for all games, but not sure why one game doesnt stay open when watching Netflix. I got a new TV yesterday, so I thought
    that could be causing issues with it’s game mode. Not sure how, but all those feautures are new to me so I couldn’t be sure. Other than that I’ve tried endless combinations of turning settings on and off on both my xbox and tv to no avail. Wish I had more
    to offer, but thats as far as I’ve got after a day and a half of troubleshooting. Haven’t found too much info online either... good to know i’m not alone!
  4. TonyG28 Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

I have noticed a similar issue to ones in this thread as well as the "closed and unresolved" thread.

Start xbox one x and sound has been reset to pcm 7.1 uncompressed. I select bitstream then atmos for home theater. At this point it reverts to dts and says I need to install the dolby access app. This is already installed. I have to now go to the app store
    where I'm presented with "launch" (because it is already installed) and launch the app and let it get to the point where it asks if I want to purchase dolby access for headphones (I don't. I use an av receiver with a 5.2.1 speaker set up) I can now close dolby
    access, go back to the sound settings and select atmos for home theater. This happens every time I boot the console and is most annoying. This is not an issue with the av receiver. It is clearly an issue with the xbox one x and / or the dolby access app. All
    the resets and boot order suggestions are not going to fix this. The only fix for this needs to come from Microsoft or Dolby. Can this please be looked into as a matter of urgency.
  5. TonyG28 Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

I have noticed a similar issue to ones in this thread as well as the "closed and unresolved" thread.

Start xbox one x and sound has been reset to pcm 7.1 uncompressed. I select bitstream then atmos for home theater. At this point it reverts to dts and says I need to install the dolby access app. This is already installed. I have to now go to the app store
    where I'm presented with "launch" (because it is already installed) and launch the app and let it get to the point where it asks if I want to purchase dolby access for headphones (I don't. I use an av receiver with a 5.2.1 speaker set up) I can now close dolby
    access, go back to the sound settings and select atmos for home theater. This happens every time I boot the console and is most annoying. This is not an issue with the av receiver. It is clearly an issue with the xbox one x and / or the dolby access app. All
    the resets and boot order suggestions are not going to fix this. The only fix for this needs to come from Microsoft or Dolby. Can this please be looked into as a matter of urgency.
    Update: I have discovered that if I just run the dolby access app and then go back to the home screen when I boot the console that atmos is then enabled. Still not ideal. It seems that the console constantly "forgets" that the app is installed?
  6. Wlofee Win User

Dolby Atmos Error type HeadphoneDownload

This is how it was solved for me.

From Dolby access website:

Open your console web browser and search for "Get Dolby Access." You should get a link that is titled "Get Dolby Access - MS Store" or similar. The URL will be a Microsoft URL, not a Dolby URL.

2. Click on "Get the App."

3. Choose to accept when the message prompts you to launch the Store app.

4. Download Dolby Access or Headphones from this new instance of the MS Store. If already purchased, choose "Launch."
Thema:

1. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume - Similar Threads - Launch Dolby access

2. Unable to launch DRAGON QUEST XI S on Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch DRAGON QUEST XI S on Xbox Game Pass for PC?: I'm unable launch Dragon Quest 11 S on Xbox Game Pass for PC, I click play and nothing happens, in task manager no programs are opened. I I would rather not reinstall it, yet again because Game...
  3. Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased Series X on launch day and still a pending order with no end in sight: I’m sure many people are in the same boat as I am. I bought the Series X on launch day from Microsoft and still have no shipping confirmation or anything of the sort. Just “pending”. After the...
  4. Fortnite not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite not launching: When i load up fortnite after the update it loads for about like ten seconds and then it crashes and goes back to the xbox home screen, i have restarted fortnite like 20 times and i restarted my...
  5. App not Launching at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App not Launching at all: Hello I have purchased Gears 5 and when I click the launch button, it does nothing. I have repaired and reset the app, I have also looked for updates on the store and nothing came up, I have...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes immediately after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes immediately after launch: Hi, I bought Minecraft for windows at Windows Store today and it does not work. I have the newest windows update, Intel 4000 grafic card - albo updated by intel update to the newest card, but the...
  7. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S: Hello, if you can help me ... I download the game with the game pass. Unable to launch "ready to go" game while on the "start and accessibility" home screen the game is unresponsive. Once the...
  8. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  9. The new Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today! Thank you Xbox Insiders for...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox Insider and Report a problem apps launch today! Thank you Xbox Insiders for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  10. CANT LAUNCH ANY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT LAUNCH ANY GAMES: hello i cant launch any games on my xbox one it says my internet is connected but when i try to play roblox it says theres a outage it wont connect the game 11318b12-825c-461e-ba18-6dce23760cfe