Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

Discus and support Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (On serie X , public build ) submitted by /u/Slyder768 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Slyder768, Nov 15, 2020.

1. /u/Slyder768
    /u/Slyder768 Guest

Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume

/u/Slyder768, Nov 15, 2020
  2. coco meat train Win User

Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues

No settings need changed on your end. Since Series launch MS has been tracking issues with Quick Resume. Some titles have had quick resume deactivated while they investigate.
  3. IRB Win User

Dolby Vision on Xbox One X

Hi.

When you start Netflix, does it start up in HDR or Dolby Vision as it seems the app itself launches in that mode. Not all content is Dolby Vision compatible in Netflix.

Your TV is on the list of supported models, and I assume you are in the Insider program for testing this feature?

Also, check for any updates to the Netflix app.
  4. you horse Win User

Quick resume and app closing issue

Having the same issue here. Just started happening within the last day or so. I understand quick resume is not fully functional yet for all games, but not sure why one game doesnt stay open when watching Netflix. I got a new TV yesterday, so I thought
    that could be causing issues with it’s game mode. Not sure how, but all those feautures are new to me so I couldn’t be sure. Other than that I’ve tried endless combinations of turning settings on and off on both my xbox and tv to no avail. Wish I had more
    to offer, but thats as far as I’ve got after a day and a half of troubleshooting. Haven’t found too much info online either... good to know i’m not alone!
  5. TonyG28 Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

I have noticed a similar issue to ones in this thread as well as the "closed and unresolved" thread.

Start xbox one x and sound has been reset to pcm 7.1 uncompressed. I select bitstream then atmos for home theater. At this point it reverts to dts and says I need to install the dolby access app. This is already installed. I have to now go to the app store
    where I'm presented with "launch" (because it is already installed) and launch the app and let it get to the point where it asks if I want to purchase dolby access for headphones (I don't. I use an av receiver with a 5.2.1 speaker set up) I can now close dolby
    access, go back to the sound settings and select atmos for home theater. This happens every time I boot the console and is most annoying. This is not an issue with the av receiver. It is clearly an issue with the xbox one x and / or the dolby access app. All
    the resets and boot order suggestions are not going to fix this. The only fix for this needs to come from Microsoft or Dolby. Can this please be looked into as a matter of urgency.
  6. TonyG28 Win User

Dolby Atmos app keeps turning off and resetting on Xbox One X (cont. from an unresolved & closed thread)

I have noticed a similar issue to ones in this thread as well as the "closed and unresolved" thread.

Start xbox one x and sound has been reset to pcm 7.1 uncompressed. I select bitstream then atmos for home theater. At this point it reverts to dts and says I need to install the dolby access app. This is already installed. I have to now go to the app store
    where I'm presented with "launch" (because it is already installed) and launch the app and let it get to the point where it asks if I want to purchase dolby access for headphones (I don't. I use an av receiver with a 5.2.1 speaker set up) I can now close dolby
    access, go back to the sound settings and select atmos for home theater. This happens every time I boot the console and is most annoying. This is not an issue with the av receiver. It is clearly an issue with the xbox one x and / or the dolby access app. All
    the resets and boot order suggestions are not going to fix this. The only fix for this needs to come from Microsoft or Dolby. Can this please be looked into as a matter of urgency.
    Update: I have discovered that if I just run the dolby access app and then go back to the home screen when I boot the console that atmos is then enabled. Still not ideal. It seems that the console constantly "forgets" that the app is installed?
Thema:

1. Launch Dolby access app while in HDR close all games in suspension and quick resume - Similar Threads - Launch Dolby access

2. Astronner wont Launch from xbox launcher

in XboX Insiders
    Astronner wont Launch from xbox launcher: Hello, i want play astroneer from Xbox Launcher but when i try Launch it, it just blink window, and nothing happend. I try reach Astroneer support, and they say there is no problem with my pc, and...
  3. I cannot launch Minecraft from the launcher and therefore cannot update it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch Minecraft from the launcher and therefore cannot update it.: I purchased Minecraft Bedrock for PC many months ago through the microsoft store and have been playing just fine, since yesterday's update. I was going to play with a friend but their game had...
  4. Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC not launching games: Hello, I recently got the Xbox game pass and downloaded a few games to play. Every game that I downloaded through the game pass will not launch and I've tried everything such as: uninstalling...
  5. My controller's y axis stops working when i launch a game in xcloud on my android phone.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller's y axis stops working when i launch a game in xcloud on my android phone.: Any help would be much appreciated. Happens with my normal xbox controller and my Razer Kishi. Works completely fine when I brows the games library. submitted by /u/edgejam [link] [comments]
  6. Issue launching games using Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue launching games using Microsoft store.: Hello, I got Xbox game pass today and downloaded several games (Mortal Shell, Grounded, and Age of Empires 4); whenever I try to launch any of them after they have been installed, I receive this...
  7. Can no longer launch Among Us

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer launch Among Us: I had a problem DLing 'AMONG US' from Windows Store in June 2021, and eventually reloaded Windows, which allowed me to DL Among US. I haven't used it for a few months, but today when I tried to...
  8. Fallout 4 won't launch with an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't launch with an error code: I bought the game on the xbox app, downloaded it, and when starting it, it just says it is missing the...
  9. games wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games wont launch: hi I recently changed my email connected to my Microsoft account and swapped the account on my pc. ever since then when I try to launch a game I get these 2 error codes. this happens with every...
  10. Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day.

in XboX Insiders
    Hbo max alpha skip ahead Dolby vision broken and it's mortal Kombat launch day.: Dolby vision no longer working in latest alpha update. Please fix thank you submitted by /u/GINJABRAD [link] [comments]