Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link

Discus and support Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have bought forza motorsport 7 and i'm struggling to make it work with steam link and 360 controller. Is there any way to add forza to the steam... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SubZ3roo0, Oct 2, 2019.

1. SubZ3roo0
    SubZ3roo0 Guest

Hi, i have bought forza motorsport 7 and i'm struggling to make it work with steam link and 360 controller. Is there any way to add forza to the steam library and play it normaly on my tv?

:)

SubZ3roo0, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Sub,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend going to steam and asking there as they are set up differently than the Xbox app on PC or the Xbox console.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Launch of forza motorsport 7 on the steam link

4. Austin18769 Win User

FH3 auction house is marked gray

Forza's servers right now are unpridictable with the launch of motorsport 7, so check in an hour or so.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Can't play forza 7 on play anywhere PC

Hey OAL,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It may help to go to the direct link of the version of Forza 7 that you own. Check these out.

Forza 7 Standard Edition

Forza 7 Deluxe Edition

Forza 7 Ultimate Edition

Are you able to install the game from any of those links? Also, double check that you meet the system requirements. You can check the system requirement details on any of those links provided.
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

1. Launch of forza motorsport 7 through the steam link - Similar Threads - Launch forza motorsport

2. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch: I've tried closing all apps like CAM, uninstalled MSI Afterburner and RTSS. The game just won't launch at all. The splash screen stays for 3-4 minutes and then just closes. I reinstalled the game...
  4. When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.

in XboX Insiders
    When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4. It’s issue after issue with these updates.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  5. Forza horizon 4 wont launch Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 wont launch Windows 10: The game shows a splash screen for 2 seconds and then just shuts down i've tried reinstalling doing a clean boot disabled windows defender and development tools and countless guides to try getting...
  6. Erreur lancement FORZA HORIZON 4 sur XBOX [Translation - FORZA HORIZON 4 launch error on XBOX]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erreur lancement FORZA HORIZON 4 sur XBOX [Translation - FORZA HORIZON 4 launch error on XBOX]: Après plusieurs mois de jeu sur FH4, depuis 2 jours je ne peux plus le lancer : - le jeu démarre jusqu'au moment où il demande d'appuyer sur A, - l'écran se fige et apparaît une page noire, -...
  7. Forza 4 Launch on my XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Launch on my XBOX: Hi all, Since last Sofware Update of Forza 4 on my XBOX X, I'm not able to connect my account to the game, an error message appear and tell me that my account is not available anymore on the...
  8. Le jeu forza horizon 4 ne se lance pas [Translate] The Forza horizon 4 game does not launch...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu forza horizon 4 ne se lance pas [Translate] The Forza horizon 4 game does not launch...: Bonjour, Le jeu forza horizon 4 lors de son lancement reste figé sur la fenêtre de chargement quelque instant avant de se fermé. [Translate by Mod] Hello The game Forza horizon 4 during its...
  9. i just have forza horizon 3 on my pc and i cant launch it but i can the other day i have a...

in XBoX on Windows
    i just have forza horizon 3 on my pc and i cant launch it but i can the other day i have a...: i say on the titel please help 3cacaa50-8642-47e1-9e25-513353c6137e
  10. Launch of forza motorsport 7 on the steam link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of forza motorsport 7 on the steam link: Hello! I have a steam link and would like to run the game FM 7, only that the game is not connected under steam, and as it is enabled by minimalizing steam on their device, it does not catch the...