Launching a game

Discus and support Launching a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i go to launch any of games, it says "you do not own this game, please sign in with the account that purchassed this game" but i clearly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fluffybear68, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Fluffybear68
    Fluffybear68 Guest

Launching a game

whenever i go to launch any of games, it says "you do not own this game, please sign in with the account that purchassed this game" but i clearly purchased the game and can prove it, also ive had these games for a while and have no clue why this is not working.
    PLEASE HELP( Thank you)

ps: this is making me quite mad, and i would like you to reply asap

:)

Fluffybear68, Oct 25, 2019
  2. Novatic Apollo Win User

Game Not Launching

No Because I Have Another Account On That Xbox That I Would Like To Play Skyrim On But It Wont Launch
  3. Nacort Win User

Game launching

Thanks Jaymo,

I'm just hitting B to cancel out of things. I'm the type that hit's esc three times on the keyboard to cancel when I only need to do it once. So this habit carry's over to the controllers to. I'm used to B being cancel and if I am in my friends list (or
    where ever in the menu's) I tend to hit B B B to cancel out and get back to the home screen when I guess only one B would work. And when I do this it launches the game.

But I found that if I changed power settings to power saving mode and shut the console down it will not load the game when I hit B (until after I play a game of course)

I guess I just need to start thinking of B as Back and not cancel/exit like on other console systems.

Thanks again!
  4. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

Game launching

Yes, you can stop a game or app from running. Hover over the game or app tile on the Xbox Home Screen and press Menu (the button with the 3 lines) and press 'Close Game/App' at the bottom (the cross).
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Game not launching

Hey there, have you tried to Power Cycle your console? To do this hold down the Xbox power button for 10 seconds, hopefully, this works.
  6. WPAK Win User

Game not launching

Hi there,

any digital purchase you can uninstall and install again on any Xbox One console, your save game etc should be safe too as long as you are usually connected to Xbox Live (Save games are synchronized on there)

As long as you are using the same Xbox Live Account that originally purchased the content and the content is still available on Xbox Live you can redownload it.

After installation on start it will download your save game etc again.

So in short, you should be able to uninstall the game and redownload it without losing anything.

1. Uninstall the game

2. Power cycle the console

3. Download the game again (also download the DLC)

4. Start the game and your save game will be synchronized when starting the game.

After that all should be available again.
Thema:

Launching a game

1. Launching a game - Similar Threads - Launching game

2. Launching games

in XBoX on Windows
    Launching games: At the moment that I want to run a Game from de desk i get a message saying "cant open this aplication, visit the micrsoft store to get m ore information about the game". I have had this issue...
  3. EA games will not launch on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games will not launch on my Xbox: Is anyone else having or had trouble with EA games “took too long to start”? Every time I want to start up Battlefield 4 or 5 or Battlefront 2 i get the 0x8027025a code. The only game that works...
  4. [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA)

in XBoX on Windows
    [FIX] Master Chief Collection won't launch on Xbox Game App PC (BETA): If, like me, you are having trouble getting Halo: Master Chief Collection to launch from the Xbox App (BETA) on PC. Then you can follow the instructions in this article and it should work:...
  5. Xbox Game pass PC Game can't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass PC Game can't launch: HI, I have the application Xbox (beta) and my games installed in different partitions. I can play Sea of thieves without any troubles. However I recently installed The outer world exactly in...
  6. Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.: I can launch things I haven't launched before but when trying to launch Subnautica or Ark, which I was playing a few hours ago, it says Ark is currently not available? I launched borderlands 2 and...
  7. 0x803fb107 error on the download when I launch a game

in XBoX on Windows
    0x803fb107 error on the download when I launch a game: Hi, I'm downloading Sea of Thieves with the Xbox Game Pass for PC and everything works fine. But if I launch a game the download pauses itself and I got this error : 0x803fb107 If I close the...
  8. Can't Launch Any Games [Skip Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Launch Any Games [Skip Ahead]: I keep having this issue randomly where no games or apps are able to launch. After a few home refreshes sometimes it'll start working. Error code 0x8027025a. Are other people having this issue?...
  9. Game not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not launching: Game won’t launch asking If I own the game when my friend who I’m game sharing with got it. Already downloaded the game and it won’t launch keeps saying Do u own this game and then takes me to the...
  10. Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen goes to “no signal” after launching the game.: Started Forza Horizon 4 yesterday. Upon every attempt, the screen goes black while I can still hear the soundtrack of the game. Please help, i have even tried resetting the display setting....