Launching anything

Discus and support Launching anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son has had this xbox 1 since Christmas with no problems. Now when he tries to launch a game or You tube it keeps giving him an error code. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MonicaFears, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:03 AM.

1. MonicaFears
    MonicaFears Guest

Launching anything

My son has had this xbox 1 since Christmas with no problems. Now when he tries to launch a game or You tube it keeps giving him an error code. I plugged in the error code and micro soft says that code does not exist.

:)

2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Launching anything

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Launching anything

Hello Monica,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. We understand no game or app will launch on the Xbox. What is the error code you get when you try and launch a game? First try a

power cycle
    on the console. If that doesn't work and still unable to launch anything, we recommend a

soft factory reset
    . before doing this, make sure you know the credentials for the profile/s on the console as they will be removed. You will have to re-download the profiles after the reset.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Launching anything

Try a hard reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds until the console shuts off.

Unplug the power cable and wait for 5 min before plugging in back in.

That might fix the problem
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

My xbox will not load/ launch anything.

Hey Panda -

Try unplugging your Xbox One console (and everything from it as well) and leaving it alone for 5-10 minutes. If the issue persists when you plug it all in, you'll want to try to >>factory
    reset
    << your console.

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes!
  6. l1f7hr4s1l Win User

Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

Sadly these steps didn't help. Here is what I tried, but maybe I missed something:

- Repaired Xbox App via Control Panel

- Repaired Wolfenstein II via Control Panel

- Tried launching Wolfenstein II as Admin

- Tried launching Xbox App as Admin

- Tried launching it via Start Menu

- Tried launching it via Xbox App

- Tried launching via Microsoft Store

- Reinstalled the game

Is there anything I missed, or anything else I could try?
Thema:

Launching anything

1. Launching anything - Similar Threads - Launching anything

2. 2k20 isnt launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k20 isnt launching: Hello, My son is super sad his 2k20 isnt launching. It begins to load, shows all the teams and it freezes. How do we fully launch it so he can play? I appreciate your help. Signed, Mama Brooks...
  3. Launching edge xbox shots down

in XboX Insiders
    Launching edge xbox shots down: This issue anyone else having submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE [link] [comments]
  4. "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Error Code 23" trying to launch Gears 5 on PC: I have been playing Gears 5 since it was released. All of a sudden I am getting an "Error Code 23" when the client attempts to load. It is categorized as "Game Client has encountered an...
  5. Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch an older game that has become backwards compatible: At some point I bought Altered Beast to play some nostalgic gaming. Probably years ago when I still had my 360. Anyway about a month ago, I booted it up via backwards compatibility on my One and...
  6. Xbox starts but i cant do anything but hit close on a sorry we cant launch this error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox starts but i cant do anything but hit close on a sorry we cant launch this error: Could anyone please help me figure out how to fix this? Its actually my dads xbox one since mine is fine but my dad is out and my brother plays his xbox and came across a problem. When its turn on...
  7. My xbox will not load/ launch anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox will not load/ launch anything.: My son was playing it and said it started to lag then froze. He said he tried to give it a minute but then just turned it off and tried to let it cool down. When he turned it back on he said it...
  8. Cant launch anything but a game on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant launch anything but a game on Xbox One: I just bought my Xbox one and downloaded ESOTU and MKX. When I try to launch any other app like Netflix or Xbox Market, It tells me The item Appears corrupt and gives me Error code 0x80070570...
  9. Cannot log in, launch any apps, do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log in, launch any apps, do anything: Like the title says, system was working fine yesterday, now I am unable to login to Xbox live 0x80a30204 additiomally when I try to launch any apps they time out. ive restarted the xobx and my...
  10. Xbox one wont launch or load ANYTHING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont launch or load ANYTHING!: my xbox one has been working well for the past two weeks and now all of a sudden my xbox one will sign me in but not into xbox live and there are just the spinning circle loading symbol where the...