Launching Game

Discus and support Launching Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yo **** is wrong with my xbox everytime i try getting into an Nba 2k21 game it just freezes ede5ad5b-cc5b-498f-be6c-5258ff3ed58c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucasdonovan, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Lucasdonovan
    Lucasdonovan Guest

Launching Game

Yo **** is wrong with my xbox everytime i try getting into an Nba 2k21 game it just freezes

:)

Lucasdonovan, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Novatic Apollo Win User

Game Not Launching

No Because I Have Another Account On That Xbox That I Would Like To Play Skyrim On But It Wont Launch
  3. Nacort Win User

Game launching

Thanks Jaymo,

I'm just hitting B to cancel out of things. I'm the type that hit's esc three times on the keyboard to cancel when I only need to do it once. So this habit carry's over to the controllers to. I'm used to B being cancel and if I am in my friends list (or
    where ever in the menu's) I tend to hit B B B to cancel out and get back to the home screen when I guess only one B would work. And when I do this it launches the game.

But I found that if I changed power settings to power saving mode and shut the console down it will not load the game when I hit B (until after I play a game of course)

I guess I just need to start thinking of B as Back and not cancel/exit like on other console systems.

Thanks again!
  4. xI Xbox One Ix Win User

Game launching

Yes, you can stop a game or app from running. Hover over the game or app tile on the Xbox Home Screen and press Menu (the button with the 3 lines) and press 'Close Game/App' at the bottom (the cross).
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Game not launching

Hey there, have you tried to Power Cycle your console? To do this hold down the Xbox power button for 10 seconds, hopefully, this works.
  6. WPAK Win User

Game not launching

Hi there,

any digital purchase you can uninstall and install again on any Xbox One console, your save game etc should be safe too as long as you are usually connected to Xbox Live (Save games are synchronized on there)

As long as you are using the same Xbox Live Account that originally purchased the content and the content is still available on Xbox Live you can redownload it.

After installation on start it will download your save game etc again.

So in short, you should be able to uninstall the game and redownload it without losing anything.

1. Uninstall the game

2. Power cycle the console

3. Download the game again (also download the DLC)

4. Start the game and your save game will be synchronized when starting the game.

After that all should be available again.
Thema:

Launching Game

1. Launching Game - Similar Threads - Launching Game

2. Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass: When trying to play Final Fantasy XII on Game Pass for PC the game launches successfully and brings me to the title screen but my Xbox controller's inputs are all incorrect. X and B are flipped...
  3. When ever I launch a game a black screen shows up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I launch a game a black screen shows up: Hello, I have an xbox 360 im having this issue where whenever I launch a game digital or disc it shows up with this black screen then i cant control anything my contoller i cant move anything its...
  4. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Games not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Games not launching: So I've recently got Xbox Game Pass for PC and I've downloaded a bunch of games I've been wanting to play. The issue comes from where I started a download of The Yakuza Remastered Collection for...
  5. Lagg,packet loss,cant launch some games and glitch/unresponsive Xbox home.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lagg,packet loss,cant launch some games and glitch/unresponsive Xbox home.: Ever since the random outage last week my xbox have just been so laggy and alot of packet loss I've allready restarted my Xbox then did it the hold the button way both didn't work some games say...
  6. Problems launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems launching games or apps: I'm attempting to submit a report after restarting my Xbox when it wouldn't launch either game or app. Now is it attempts to submit the actual report, the spinner appears to be just spinning...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons won't launch; it just brings up a store page for gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons won't launch; it just brings up a store page for gaming services: My sister banged on my keyboard while I was playing Minecraft on our server, and the next thing I know I got an error screen. I went to play Minecraft Dungeons, but it only brings up a store page...
  8. Game crashes on launch (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashes on launch (Xbox One): (on xbox) everytime i try to launch fortnite it loads, comes to the loading screen, but the loading screen is not the most up to date one, then crashes with no error message or anything. I have...
  9. Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - All games freezing on launch screen for unless I restart the console: Hi. Im hoping im not the only person with this issue? If i have my xbox series x set to instant on. Everyday i turn on my console no games will launch for unless i physically restart the...
  10. Internet Disconnect on Game Launch (Xbox App for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet Disconnect on Game Launch (Xbox App for PC): Hello, Around a year and a half ago, I posted about a strange issue with The Outer Worlds on game pass. When I launched the game, my internet adapter would be disconnected, preventing me from...