lb buttons acts as if its being pressed is there any fix

Discus and support lb buttons acts as if its being pressed is there any fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; the lb buttons on my controller are registered as pressed in the console when its not being pressed. i thought this was a defective controller .the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xbox1master5125, Aug 18, 2021.

1. lb buttons acts as if its being pressed is there any fix

the lb buttons on my controller are registered as pressed in the console when its not being pressed. i thought this was a defective controller .the controller does not act that way when being used in windows. Also the lb issue is present in 3 other controllers which also work fine in windows. is there any way to fix this problem?

:)

xbox1master5125, Aug 18, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Andocretuse welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I used to have an issue with my RB button, honestly I fixed it with compressed air, is not permanent but it worked. If you still have the guarantee I advice using it as well!
  3. TezBayliss Win User

My controller will not sync

for wireless, you press the button on the controller, between the RB and LB, and press a small button on the console at the same time.
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Can no longer connect to internet/XBox live after years of no problems.

Power down, press and hold the sync button (the small one to link in wireless controllers) and while holding it press the power button.

Continue to hold the sync button until the console is booted up.

Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence: LB-RB-X-LB-RB-X where LB is the Left Bumper and RB is the Right Bumper

Now, retry updating from the USB drive.
  5. Matt The Hit Win User

In Tag Mode, how do I select my other character?

LB. If you didn't know this, I personally would highly recommend going into tag practice for a bit. And learn the buttons and moves, press start and go to "moves" and it will show all the buttons and its functions.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel for X360

There are no left or right buttons on the controller, bit of a pain to navigate the menus when you're asked to press LB or RB. The only fix it to turn the wheel off and use a controller to do the LB/RB and then switch back to the wheel. I don't see where
    they could have put the buttons to be honest but it is a little annoying not having them.
Thema:

1. lb buttons acts as if its being pressed is there any fix - Similar Threads - buttons acts being

2. Moving the Xbox game bar record buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving the Xbox game bar record buttons: Hi, Just like the title says. I want to move the gray box where the red record icon shows up when recording game footage. It covers essential info in games... fe521855-6989-4e5d-8fce-1b76b39c777b
  3. Xbox button on razor turret not working on Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox button on razor turret not working on Delta ring: I know this has been a problem for a bit, but I thought I'd just remind anybody who might be able to do something that the Nexus button on the razor turret does not work. Doesn't really affect...
  4. Xbox is acting like I'm pressing buttons even when none of my controllers are on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is acting like I'm pressing buttons even when none of my controllers are on: This just started happening after the recent update to the system. In games or apps it thinks I'm pressing a button even when my controllers are disconnected. In the home menu the A button stops...
  5. Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pressing A while moving anywhere on the dashboard acts as a broken turbo button. Beta: I made a video reproducing this, but it's sort of not needed. I found this on the previous build however it exists in today's build as well. If the A button is sending any input, it makes the...
  6. Minecraft "A" Button Acts as if Held Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "A" Button Acts as if Held Down: Help! My Xbox One (got it in december 2014) has a glitch only in Minecraft. The "A" button acts as if held down, causing us to jump endlessly while not flying, and while flying, sends us up to the...
  7. Xbox one controller A button is acting as the home button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller A button is acting as the home button: I don't know what happened but when I turned on my xbox my A button started acting as if it's the home button. Every time I press it it brings up the guide. I've been looking, but I can't figure...
  8. Buttons on controller acting like guide button Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buttons on controller acting like guide button Xbox One.: Sometimes when I move the controller or hold the A,X, or Y button on my gampad it acts like the guide button is being pushed it if someone can help me please post....
  9. 360 Wired controller has home/guide button acting buggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wired controller has home/guide button acting buggy: SInce sometime yesterday, the guide/home button on my controller (a wired Rock Candy one if it matters) has been acting up. It will constantly behave like Im pushing it, going to the...whatever...
  10. XBox One Controller RB button acts as if constantly pressed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller RB button acts as if constantly pressed.: I've been playing fine all morning. Turned my controller off to watch a movie and when I turned it back on suddenly I had this issue. It it acts as if I'm holding down the RB button. It scrolls...