League Play Team

Discus and support League Play Team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers! I am currently looking to join or start a team for league play. I would prefer people to be 18 or older, a headset is a must, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoistFajitaDip, Mar 21, 2014.

1. League Play Team

Hello fellow gamers! I am currently looking to join or start a team for league play. I would prefer people to be 18 or older, a headset is a must, and must be willing to practice and actually plan out strategies.( If you feel that I am taking this to seriously
    then please exit this post as I a=only want those who are serious.) I wish to eventually participate in MLG gamebattle to earn actual cash prizes.

:)

MoistFajitaDip, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Black Ops 2 League Play

I was in a team on League Play, but no longer play with those people.

Is there a way to leave the League Team?

Live4TheFizz94, Mar 21, 2014
  3. League play team mates.

Looking for a few people to team up with in the moshpit series 6v6. Most of my friends play the championship series and don't want to waist their time and this is the first time I have tried league play. I have been playing on my own with random team mates
    and despite a rough start in qualifications and being placed in the bronze series I have picked it up and usually place in the top ten. But with random players a loss is unavoidable. So I usually get online during the hours of 7pm est to 10pm during the
    week and I also get online on the weekends at random times. Communication is a plus, and at least some skill working as a team. Send me a f/r if interested just give me a message saying your wanting to team up for the league. Thanks for any help. This
    is not a clan just a team for league play.

Red KillMachine, Mar 21, 2014
  4. Creepy Walrus Win User

League play

Is their a forum team? I'd to play league play one day, just need the team mates...
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Black Ops 2 Interview & Overview

^^Dont play those "League" games unless you are with a team, easy.
  6. UneasyJmitchell Win User

My #1 Request For Blackops 2

Plus, League play modes even have a "team" mode and a "merc" mode (merc=playing solo).
  7. NiTeLinG Win User

Emblem creator

Did I hear correctly?

You can make team emblems for League play?!?!
  8. CovertBike Win User

PES 2012 any good?

I played PES11 on the PC last year (I got it on there because of option file support to make all teams licensed).

-

The gameplay is fun, but my HUGE gripe with the game is that is absolutely no fun when playing as poor teams. Playing as United or Madrid is great, but with lower teams (like the Copa Santander Libertadores teams) is just no fun. Players are clumsy, take
    massive touches and slice the ball with every shot.

-

I much prefer FIFA where even playing as 0.5/1 star teams in still enjoyable.

-

PES also has the Master League, but in '11 I found a lot of the player ratings were stupid (Van Nistelroy 92? Sneijder 79?). UEFA Champions League/Europa League is good

-

I never played online so I can't comment on that
Thema:

League Play Team

1. League Play Team - Similar Threads - League Play Team

2. Cuting clips while playing Rocket League

in XBoX on Windows
    Cuting clips while playing Rocket League: Hi! First of all when I try to get up the menu while playing I does not show up even though I tap the windows key + alt + g. Secondly when I do get it up I tap cut and I get a video but 90% of...
  3. You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    You got to be kidding me? Why did I buy a Xbox One S with Rocket League and I can't play...: I'm really miffed here... Why would Microsoft sell a Xbox One S bundle with Rocket League (which costs even more) when you can't even play it? All it's doing is asking me to BUY a 1-month to a...
  4. Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’m trying to play rocket league. The disc is in my xbox, but it tells me that I ...: I’m trying to play rocket league, the disc is in my console. When I try to launch the game it tells me sign in with the profile used for purchased. I’ve been using the same account and xbox for...
  5. Lost my free to play weekend of rocket league due to tecnical details on your end.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost my free to play weekend of rocket league due to tecnical details on your end.: Hello I have been told to write this post as Xbox live chat told me they couldn't help me. My problem is I was going to play as much of the free to play weekend game Rocket league as possible as...
  6. Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member: Hi I'm XBox Live GOld Member (--> november 2018) and when I try to play online with some games (Trackmania / Rocket League), XBox send me to a page to buy a new subscription. I restarted the...
  7. Can't Play Rocket League since the update, going for a month now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Rocket League since the update, going for a month now.: Good afternoon, Hello, I've been having a problem in Rocket League since the last update (now going for almost a month). The problem in concept is that it doesn't show any online game choice....
  8. thrustmaster controller causes engine damage in league play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    thrustmaster controller causes engine damage in league play: every time i get in league play, i have to quit because i'm getting engine damage, even when im trying not to over rev. all my friends use controllers. no damage for them. me using a wheel i get...
  9. My Rocket league Rank has been boosted and i havnt played in a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Rocket league Rank has been boosted and i havnt played in a week: My Rank has gone up 20 levels and i dont know how. I havnt played in a week and now im an expert d7d08c94-51e5-45e8-93ad-5df4f5fd865e
  10. Can you pick a team from any league and play a full season (not simulated)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you pick a team from any league and play a full season (not simulated)?: Hey lads, I just got the game but I'm confused... How do you select a team and play a full season? in Game Mode I selected Career then Player Career, but it seems to only simulate the games....