Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

Discus and support Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teafuu, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Teafuu
    Teafuu Guest

I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true

:)

Teafuu, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XsmkstarzX Win User

Hey,

So when it comes to this I tend to see how accredited the source if the leak is.

I normally don't mind when it happens and if it's a game from a series I play or something new that looks awesome then I don't mind. I don't make too many decision's on game leaks unless I see it for myself a few weeks a gameplay tbh.
  3. Legendgenesis Win User

I'm mostly referring to leaks by retailers of a game's existence, rather than leaks of actual details. But in that regard, I totally agree with you. Spoiling game details, especially story or character details, is rather maddening for me.
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Leaks will always happen in various ways and in different type of industries, just like in video games leaks keep people hooked and wanting more and more basically I would call it a PR stunt to get more hype and such.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

I usually don't like leaks at all because it ruins the surprise that someone or a company has been putting their effort into but there's people out there that wanna ruin all that for them and ruin the surprise and everything.
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

I hadn't heard about that special edition box art before. That's great! XD
Thema:

1. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts? - Similar Threads - Leaks Leading Game

2. Xbox one s leaking liquid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s leaking liquid: My brothers xbox one s wasn't turning on and the power supply was making faint beeps. Then I felt liquid drip from the USB port at the front. It was yellow ish and had a alcoholic smell and it was...
  3. Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta app for Windows 10 is leaking my memory like crazy: I have joined the PC Game Pass beta and have downloaded everything necessary. However, whenever I go to download a game the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my PC forces...
  4. Memory leak issues

in XboX Insiders
    Memory leak issues: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App for Windows 10 memory leak: I have signed up for the PC Game Pass beta, but every time I attempt to download a game, the "non-paged pool" of my memory just keeps increasing until my computer just has to reset itself. It...
  6. Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?: I came across the article on Twitter and it reveals what could possibly be Xbox's E3 2019 show schedule. Here is the link: [Mod Removed-TOU] Some Interesting Details: The show will start...
  7. Water leaking from Xbox one original

in XBoX on Consoles
    Water leaking from Xbox one original: went to turn the xbox on tonight and after the initial startup noise it turns off. Went to check cables etc and discovered water underneath the console, removed all cables and as i took it out of...
  8. Headset audio leak through headset mics, only on Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio leak through headset mics, only on Xbox.: Good morning, I have an ongoing issue with my Xbox One X, possibly the controller. When I'm playing with other people in parties etc. there are many times where the audio coming from my headset...
  9. Xbox One S start leaking water

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S start leaking water: My Xbox start leaking water and stopped working any suggestions? 1e55e094-7736-4108-ba1a-0fa275ea1ffb
  10. My Xbox is leaking oil

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is leaking oil: I’ve got home from work today, and underneath and around my Xbox was all wet and stained my carpets, I tried turning my Xbox on, the light would come on but then it would just turn off. I...