Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

Discus and support Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teafuu, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Teafuu
    Teafuu Guest

I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true

:)

Teafuu, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

I don't mind it too much. I dislike when someone actually leaks gameplay though. Seems a bit harsh to leak gameplay when that should be up to the developers.
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I always feel for the devs when this happens to be honest. The chance to announce in the way they want to present is totally gone. Personally I treat them as rumours.
  4. bobablossom Win User

I do like to be up to date with whatever is happening with my favourite games, but unless it’s from a somewhat ‘official’ source, I tend to ignore it and wait for it to be officially announced.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

I agree with this, a general leak is fine, but not spoilers.
  6. xbox24ru Win User

Leaks will always happen in various ways and in different type of industries, just like in video games leaks keep people hooked and wanting more and more basically I would call it a PR stunt to get more hype and such.
Thema:

1. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts? - Similar Threads - Leaks Leading Game

2. Fixing the memory leak.............

in XboX Insiders
    Fixing the memory leak.............: When is the memory issue going to be fixed? For weeks now my xbox keeps turning off. There's been 3 updates one being a 3.8GB update and the problem still occurs submitted by /u/Apexassassln...
  3. Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumor: New Solitary Warfare Game Leak Says It'll Be Revealed Sooner Than You Think: It is all but officially confirmed that a new batman game is in development, and the most recent rumor indicates its reveal will be very soon. Announcement is a Soliary As part of the currently...
  4. New Soliary Warfare Details Accidentally Leaked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Soliary Warfare Details Accidentally Leaked: New Soliary Warfare details have accidentally been leaked from the most unlikely of sources: 60 pages game script. While the new Soliary Warfare game is poised to release next year as an Xbox...
  5. Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately

in XboX Insiders
    Memory Leak PC needs to be fixed immediately: [IMG] submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link] [comments]
  6. RUMOURED assassins creed leak?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RUMOURED assassins creed leak?: Link to article So, I dont really do rumours, especially if they originate from 4chan, but what the heck, we aren't that busy. So apparently the achievements for assassins creed...
  7. Xbox for PC (Beta) still memory leak and high CPU usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox for PC (Beta) still memory leak and high CPU usage.: It's shit used 4gb+ ram on my pc, not only by xboxapp proccess, but if I kill it, about 4GB is freed. OS also decided that a 20GB swap file would be optimal for using this launcher. My ryzen 1200...
  8. My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...: My xbox just started leaking water from the usb no one has tipped any water on the xbox it just turned off this morning 84aaaa62-ef75-4d49-8192-53321b2afa28
  9. Microsoft wants seek out to person (people) who leaked ‘Solitary Warfare’ image

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft wants seek out to person (people) who leaked ‘Solitary Warfare’ image: Microsoft Xbox Game Studios, the company behind the massively popular series franchise Halo,Gears of War,Crackdown,Forza,State of Decay and Rare. Studio wants social and forums platform to turn...
  10. Xbox one leaking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one leaking: My sons xbox is leaking green liquid from the top and it smells acidic. What is this and can i get it repaired? d5fa8bc7-474d-43e1-a00e-675fc36ea6ce