Learned about this little loophole today

Discus and support Learned about this little loophole today in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FrequentConnect2020, Nov 21, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. Learned about this little loophole today

/u/FrequentConnect2020, Nov 21, 2020 at 3:12 AM
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Disc vs Download

^ Ummm ok? Because it costs more, that makes complete sense as per usual. Sharing is caring? That little loophole isn't going to last forever.
  3. Satsumo Win User

Xbox One Game sharing

@Randver - asking people to prove it's intended is daft. Why don't you prove it's a loophole instead? I know it undermines your arguement for the U-Turn but just admit it....you were wrong all along....or prove otherwise. It's simple to do....go email
    EA about this loophole and see if it gets closed!
  4. Hanzo Storm Bow Win User

The server browsing ruins this game for me

When you're like me and play much more than your friends, you learn to be a lone wolf. I have little regard for any teammate that's not a friend. I know that sounds bad, especially in a team-based game like BF3, but little
    can be done about it. I've learned not to rely on randoms and do fine and have fun without worrying about them, whatever the game is.
  5. implantedwall14 Win User

A - Z Mass Effect Book.

That was funny lol

I would like to learn about the anatomy of the races. Specifically the Asari. I remember have a 10 page long discussion about their physiology. But very little is know about them.
  6. Netechma Win User

DDOS

I have a very limited understanding of how Ddos'ing works so I am making a small effort to learn a little more about the subject.
Thema:

Learned about this little loophole today

1. Learned about this little loophole today - Similar Threads - Learned little loophole

2. Microsoft needs to learn to satisfy their customers

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft needs to learn to satisfy their customers: Microsoft has done a piss pour job at making sure they have enough xbox's to sell to their consumers if you know at least 2 billion people play xbox cause at least 1/3 the world has one so why...
  3. Learn How to Enroll Your Xbox Series X|S in the Xbox Update Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Learn How to Enroll Your Xbox Series X|S in the Xbox Update Preview: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Now that we've learned the 1TB ext SSD will be about $220 - Can we discuss again the new...

in XboX Insiders
    Now that we've learned the 1TB ext SSD will be about $220 - Can we discuss again the new...: A lot more users will have to start using that interface, which since being introduced few weeks ago didn't get much work. It's still - Different than other UI sections Not adhering to any...
  5. Why can't MS learn to let us use reshade on ALL Windows Store/xbox gamepass games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't MS learn to let us use reshade on ALL Windows Store/xbox gamepass games?: Topic, every single other platform lets you use mods and such on every game they have, why it is ms has to lock the folder down so you cannot install reshade and never seems to give an option to...
  6. Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot get past the "learn more" screen on game streaming?: I'm an insider on my Xbox one, I'm signed into my account on the app, I've cleared cache and data for the app. And connected a controller. What else can I do? I got it to work one time and that's...
  7. xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud on new Lenovo duet only giving me the option learn more or sign out?: I recently bought a Lenovo duet duet and when I try to play xcloud it gives me the options to learn more or play. It does not allow me to play for some odd reason. I was able to play on a pixel...
  8. Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page: I have been using Project Xcloud for months with no problem but all of a sudden it updates and I can no longer use it. Now (even though I applied and November 2019 and got selected in February) I...
  9. Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming. How to set up this to work? On my Phone i only get this "learn more"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/leonkoo [link] [comments]
  10. Difficulties learning the xbox ambassadors program

in XBoX Accessibility
    Difficulties learning the xbox ambassadors program: I am a xbox ambassador and I had a challenge to send a “GG” or “Good Game” to someone through xbox live message, and I have sent it to 7 people now, and this challenge was completed last night,...