Leaving Beta Program

Discus and support Leaving Beta Program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I left the console update program from the Insider Hub, and before the update back to the non-beta version it mentioned that my account's and games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YTDJEnder, Oct 21, 2019.

1. YTDJEnder
    YTDJEnder Guest

Leaving Beta Program

So I left the console update program from the Insider Hub, and before the update back to the non-beta version it mentioned that my account's and games would be just fine. After the update, I saw that all of the accounts were deleted, and it's pissing me
    off because I had my both of my brothers accounts on there and I was using my older brother's gold to play online, because I dont have the money to play for it right now. Why did the update delete all of my damn accounts when the update notes said "YOUR ACCOUNT'S
    WILL BE SAFE" and they aren't?

:)

YTDJEnder, Oct 21, 2019
  2. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Leave beta program

forums.xbox.com/.../1845666.aspx I would suggest posting in that forum explaining your situation and ask to be removed from
    the program. I will add your removal wont take effect until the end of the current wave.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Leaving Beta Program

When you leave the insider program, your console automatically factory resets, it states this will happen. You just have to download the accounts back to the console, and your games can be re-downloaded from disc and from the ready to install.
  4. Rastan-EE30E243-F4DE Win User

Leave beta program

maybe call xbox at 1-800-4-my-xbox and explain what is going on. that may be the fastest way to resolve this
  5. YTDJEnder Win User

Leaving Beta Program

I don't know some of the accounts that were on there so I won't be able to play some games with friends. Still slightly disappointed that it said everything will be safe and not deleted.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Leaving Beta Program

Hey there YTDJEnder,

I'm sorry to hear this has caused an inconvenience, unfortunately as previously mentioned this is just the process it goes through to remove you from the Beta program. All accounts are safe and you should not add any accounts that belong to you back to your
    console. If you were game sharing with your brother & friends then I would advise that you ask those users to setup the home console again on your device so that you may continue to game share.

As there is no further resolution to this question we will go ahead and lock the thread, if you run into any other problems or have other questions for us please start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Leaving Beta Program

1. Leaving Beta Program - Similar Threads - Leaving Beta Program

2. Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta still there after leaving! HELP!: I've done everything! I'm on Xbox One. I've un-enrolled from the Insider Beta of Minecraft. I've uninstalled all versions of Minecraft from my console, & reinstalled them. The beta is still...
  3. Cannot Opt Out of MC Beta/Cannot "Leave" the Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Opt Out of MC Beta/Cannot "Leave" the Beta: I have had this issue for quite some time. Checking the Insider Hub I am NOT taking part in the Minecraft Beta but each time I launch (even after uninstall/reinstall) it shows BETA. I have also...
  4. Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave Minecraft Win10 beta: I've been in beta since 1.10 and have tried to leave countless times but couldn't. I don't know what's causing this but I've tried everything. The command Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP*...
  5. If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?

in XboX Insiders
    If i leave Minecraft beta will i still be able to join my worlds?: I have a world that's so important to me and I've been in the beta since i got the game, now i wanna leave it, will it delete my worlds or not let me access them? submitted by /u/mottaz23123...
  6. I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot leave the 1.13.0.2. beta please help.: So, I wanted to look at the new beta for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, so I installed the xbox insider hub and I joined Minecraft, after using it for a while my friends got on and I wanted to play...
  7. I can’t leave minecraft beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t leave minecraft beta: This has been a problem for me since Ive gotten the minecraft beta for Xbox Insiders. I have tried everything to leave! I’ve tried leaving the Insider access to the minecraft beta then...
  8. I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA: Hello, today I tried to return to the official version of Minecraft, since I wanted to enter a Realm. I decided to leave the Minecraft beta through the Xbox Insider hub, but when reinstalling...
  9. I can't leave the beta!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't leave the beta!: I can not leave the beta i want to play on my freinds worlds btu when I go to the XBox Insider hub and press uninstall from the beta I delete minecraft like it says and then reinstall it but...
  10. Leave beta program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Leave beta program: Hi all, I want to know how I can leave this program of updates. Usually I receive updates and I´m tired. I know that I can leave from app but I did a factory reset and now I can´t find this app....