Leaving Minecraft Beta

Discus and support Leaving Minecraft Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox Insider doesn't show an unenroll or enroll option, and my Minecraft is still in Beta. I have made sure I am signed in, uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by j0hn0229, May 4, 2021 at 1:42 PM.

1. j0hn0229
    j0hn0229 Guest

Leaving Minecraft Beta

My Xbox Insider doesn't show an unenroll or enroll option, and my Minecraft is still in Beta.

I have made sure I am signed in, uninstalled and reinstalled, went into command prompt to reset the data.

:)

2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

3. sleep is HxC Win User

Unable to join world

If you are referring to Minecraft Beta, please refer to this link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360040841471-How-to-Join-and-leave-a-Minecraft-Beta
  4. LawrenzoXz Win User

I can't leave Minecraft beta.

You can leave the beta by going to the xbox insider app and press on leave in the minecraft hub.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Multiplayer issues

Is it possible that your friends signed up for the Minecraft Beta in the Insider App?

If that's the case, your friends either need to leave the Minecraft Beta and play on the "regular" version, or you'll have to install the Xbox Insider App, and join the Minecraft Beta as well.
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft W10 Beta Opting Out Problems

Hi there Jasbre,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with opting out of the Minecraft Beta. I recommend to try the following article:

How to Join (and leave) the Minecraft Beta

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

Leaving Minecraft Beta

1. Leaving Minecraft Beta - Similar Threads - Leaving Minecraft Beta

2. pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...

in XboX Insiders
    pls answer this question i was trying to leave the minecraft beta clicked unroll the app...: trying to leave minecraft beta but everytime i press unroll the app crashed pls answer submitted by /u/samboxowastaken [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Hub shuts down when I try to leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub shuts down when I try to leave the Minecraft Beta: I have been trying for 3 days the restore my Minecraft to the current release version, but I cannot leave the Minecraft Beta group. When I try to do this through the Xbox Insider App, the app...
  4. There’s no leave beta button for minecraft on the insider hub any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    There’s no leave beta button for minecraft on the insider hub any fixes?: [IMG] submitted by /u/GamerGirl373 [link] [comments]
  5. Can't leave Minecraft bedrock beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft bedrock beta: So I have been in a 1.16 RENDERDRAGON beta for a long time now and I have tried EVERYTHING. I unrerolled from the beta in insider hub and reinstalled minecraft for over 20 times. I also tried...
  6. why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?

in XboX Insiders
    why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?: I left both of the groups for the Minecraft beta and it still doesn't work what do I do? I tried every thing and there nothing there or it just doesn't work wdid submitted by /u/Grgily [link]...
  7. Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft: So im on xbox one, i went onto xbox insider and tried leaving Minecraft beta, but it got stuck, theirs not even a loading circle next to it, so i tried un-installing both Xbox insider and...
  8. I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta.: I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta. I tried all of the troubleshooting steps in the Xbox Insider app, still doesn't work. How can I leave? submitted by /u/TBykgizli7AB [link] [comments]
  9. I cant leave minecraft beta for some reason

in XboX Insiders
    I cant leave minecraft beta for some reason: I dont know what is going on. I have been trying all solutions for this and its not working. I've been trying to use the command prompt and re-install and unistall but its still not working. I...
  10. Cant leave minecraft beta need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cant leave minecraft beta need help: When i try to unroll the minercaft win 10 beta the app (insider hub) just crashes ive hard reset it (that did nothing) uninstalled it like 1000 times nothing has worked pls fix this glitch...