Leaving Xbox LIVE and getting rid of some stuff...MUST READ!

Discus and support Leaving Xbox LIVE and getting rid of some stuff...MUST READ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am leaving Xbox LIVE to go to play PC gaming and have 2 $15 cards to give away. Message me with why you should get one and best 2 reasons get one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sir Outlaw 98, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Leaving Xbox LIVE and getting rid of some stuff...MUST READ!

I am leaving Xbox LIVE to go to play PC gaming and have 2 $15 cards to give away. Message me with why you should get one and best 2 reasons get one code each.

:)

Sir Outlaw 98, Nov 15, 2014
  2. tj21717
    tj21717 Guest
    My friend said Bungie is getting rid of Armor Lock for all playlists except BTB. Is this true?

I've read some posts on Bungie and some are saying they are getting rid of it for some playlists. Maybe they won't get rid of it for all playlists except BTB but some of them?

tj21717, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Netflix without xbox live

Read on cnet that Microsoft was getting rid of the need for xbox live to use netflix and hulu. Anyone else heard anything about that? Said it would happen in June but it hasn't. Thanks

I wanna wiiiiin, Nov 15, 2014
  4. tj21717 Win User

My friend said Bungie is getting rid of Armor Lock for all playlists except BTB. Is this true?

I've read some posts on Bungie and some are saying they are getting rid of it for some playlists. Maybe they won't get rid of it for all playlists except BTB but some of them?
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Inbox showing messages that are not there.

As a side note, on the Xbox One, I've had some messages I've already read still appear on the Friends screen. If this happens to you, you can get rid of those by simply refreshing the entire Live UI by pressing RT+LT+Y. ;)
  6. WickedCueball Win User

cd/disc tray making vibrating nosies

You could always go through and get rid of some stuff on your harddrive or you could get a flash drive and install the game to that.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Get Rid of Kinect (Read)

Wont bother reading any replies to this thread. The Wii is the best selling console of last gen so yeah.
  8. Zero Divided Win User

Get Rid of Kinect (Read)

at the end of the day, the games will sell the console, and i bet we will see proof of that when Titanfall launches, even though it will be on PC and 360, i feel it in my gut that this game will get more X1's off the shelf.
Thema:

Leaving Xbox LIVE and getting rid of some stuff...MUST READ!

1. Leaving Xbox LIVE and getting rid of some stuff...MUST READ! - Similar Threads - Leaving LIVE getting

2. If I leave the Minecraft beta will my worlds be there in regular and usable once the...

in XboX Insiders
    If I leave the Minecraft beta will my worlds be there in regular and usable once the...: The world was started back on the XB1 edition, so I'd prefer not to lose it, but don't mind waiting in order to play with friends on the regular version. submitted by /u/NewFaded [link] [comments]
  3. Why not promote Kinect, now that millions of kids cannot leave their homes due to coronavirus?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why not promote Kinect, now that millions of kids cannot leave their homes due to coronavirus?: After many years, I just took out my Kinects again, both for Xbox 360 and One, and prepared some space to use them at home. The reason? I have 2 kids who cannot attend school and have to stay...
  4. Indicator or list of (Leaving Xbox Game Pass) games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Indicator or list of (Leaving Xbox Game Pass) games: Is there a way to tell without playing each game separately if they are still playable from Xbox game pass? I have a 4tb hard drive full of Xbox game pass games and I went to play several games...
  5. Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug

in XboX Insiders
    Cant' leave minecraft beta (windows 10) with "join" button bug: Recently..i joined beta for minecraft..i have i problem when i click "join" the button still "join" but i already joined the beta for minecraft...because of the "join" button bug still showing...
  6. Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in minecraft beta. Won't let me leave or rejoin the beta.: So I left the minecraft beta to join my friend , went on the app left it. Deleted minecraft and reinstalled it. But when i load it up it still says ik in the beta and I can't join my friend. I...
  7. Trying to leave Minecraft beta please help

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to leave Minecraft beta please help: I tried to join the beta on Minecraft bedrock xbox it downloaded it but when i went to leave the beta it gave no option to please help submitted by /u/Alphus_87 [link] [comments]
  8. Admin threatens to take xbox live for leaving after a game had finished

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Admin threatens to take xbox live for leaving after a game had finished: me and my friends, me were playing a game and we had just finished. We decide to leave thebteam and go into a private match. We recieve a msg from someone named FatalAtom935, claiming to be an...
  9. My xbox all the time leaves the xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox all the time leaves the xbox live: My xbox all the time comes out of xbox live (so when I play gta v) this sucks because I have my gold and I want to use it so I expect a good answer 891c5553-5fd8-4090-9761-c9a7f4ae8588
  10. Xbox live Party Crashes when someone leaves party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Party Crashes when someone leaves party: Everytime someone leaves the xbox party chat I get the 0x807a1007 error code aprox. 5 minutes later. Please let me know if there is a solution for this problem. All required ports are open, NAT is...