LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly

Discus and support LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I use my Xbox One Controller with Windows 10, wireless adaptor and accumulator. A few days ago I tried to update the gamepad using Accessoiries... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Макс Долинский, Jul 11, 2019.

1. LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly

Hello

I use my Xbox One Controller with Windows 10, wireless adaptor and accumulator. A few days ago I tried to update the gamepad using Accessoiries for Xbox program, there were no updates but I've seen the progress bar so maybe it in fact did download and install
    smth. Arter that when I plug in the gamepad for charging, the LED indicator on USB cable blink orange for a sec and then turns off.

I tried charging the gamepad for 100%, it does not light up with white color either. Tried another native cable — the result was the same.

How can this be fixed?

:)

Макс Долинский, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Макс Долин Win User

I already tried it) There is no option that would fit my question (the controller itself seems to work properly)
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

4. Макс Долин Win User

I use the official Xbox Play and Charge rechargeable battery pack. The issure is that led light does not indicate battery status as it should (though it blinks once when connected therefore it is functional). I have
    another official USB cord with led — it does the same thing. Changing USB port or a different device also does nothing.

Looks like the issure is inside the controller and its microprogram — maybe there is a way to do a factory reset?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Makc,

Thanks for update on the issue with the issue. To help clarify, are you using a Xbox Play and Charge Kit for the Xbox One controller?

If so, I recommend to try the following article: Troubleshoot the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit battery
    pack

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Макс Долинский,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Sounds like the USB cord itself. The USB cable that has an led light on it is used for charging the controller primarily with the appropriate Xbox Play and Charge rechargeable battery pack. It might not be able
    to transfer data on a PC to update the controller. Do you have any other USB cable you can try?

If you run across the same issue with a different cord, try using a different USB port or a different device entirely.
Thema:

1. LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly - Similar Threads - LED indicator USB

2. Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work: Fanatec LED Display and Shiftlights doesn't work on Forza Horizon 4 and Formula One 2018. Fanatec CSL P1 Wheel an Fanatec Formula One V2 Wheel. PC and PS4 can use the feature why Xbox is not?...
  3. Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Led do controle com uma luz bem fraca [Translate] Control Led with a very low light: Recentemente meu controle comecou a dar diversos problemas, a luz do led simplesmente parou de funcionar e o controle começou a desligar sozinho. Infelizmente ahora o contre nao liga mais, nem com...
  4. microsoft xbox one controller disable LED-light

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft xbox one controller disable LED-light: please, make an option in "Xbox Accessoires" app to get possibility TURN OFF/on this [Mod Removed: Profanity] led-button when it's needed! 97a63a76-ac46-4cd5-bf18-d02666d397f4
  5. Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbx Charge and play kit LED light not working: Just bought a new Xbox One controller and and a charge and play kit so i dont have to buy batteries all the time. The battery pack works, but when i plug the charging cable up the LED light doesnt...
  6. Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Pioneer 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma: Pioneer (Televisions) 42PFL5405H: Is LED better for gaming than Plasma it depends on how old your tv's are, because technology advances so rapidly, more tv's now outperform older ones. LED vs....
  7. Samsung - UE590 Series 28" LED 4K UHD Monitor - Black

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung - UE590 Series 28" LED 4K UHD Monitor - Black: Hello will this 4K monitor support my Xbox One X with full 4K + HDR. I’m looking to go pick up my Xbox One X today with this monitor since it’s in stock! Link to monitor:...
  8. Headset with USB Cord for led light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset with USB Cord for led light: I have a Henscoqi Xbox one Headset with a 3m for audio & a usb connector to furnish power to a led light to light up the headset. The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part...
  9. Problems loading program led to all completed games in May 2018 being wiped out including all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems loading program led to all completed games in May 2018 being wiped out including all ...: Periodically, this program acts up. I have had trouble loading the games, etc. Recently, all completed games in May 2018 have been wiped out including all points accumulated in May 2018. After the...
  10. Play & Charge Kit: LED indicator not functioning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play & Charge Kit: LED indicator not functioning?: I have just depleted the battery pack for the first time, causing the controller to disconnect from the system. As soon as I plug the controller into the console it immediately is recognized and...