left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL

Discus and support left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Disc does nothing in the Xbox. Cache cleaning/powercycle does not fix it. The only download option I've been able to find is on xbox.com for $19.99.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M Hatchet, Aug 29, 2019.

1. M Hatchet
    M Hatchet Guest

Disc does nothing in the Xbox. Cache cleaning/powercycle does not fix it. The only download option I've been able to find is on xbox.com for $19.99.

:)

M Hatchet, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Is it just Left 4 Dead 2 that does not work? Maybe ask a friend to lend you their Left 4 Dead 2 disc to see if it works.

You could also try doing a factory reset.
    Remember to select the Reset and keep my games & apps option if you decide to reset.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hatchet,

Thanks for the updates on the issue. Do other disks such as games or movies, work in the Xbox console? Are you able to install other disks? If you are able to, try the left 4 dead disk at a friend or family member. They can get damaged in other ways such
    as warping, which is not visible sometimes. Unless the disk is warped all out of shape. You an also try the troubleshooting for

disk error

Let us know if others work.

Brad
  4. vDxbstep Win User

Try un plugging xbox or delete the game and re install
  5. ngocphi Win User

You dont download a disk thats only an xbox one games

You only download the bc patch
  6. M Hatchet Win User

Try un plugging xbox or delete the game and re install
    If I could DL it I would be so happy.
Thema:

1. left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL - Similar Threads - left dead disc

2. Left 4 Dead 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 3: Could Microsoft buy the rights to the Left-4-Dead game to create one more game, please? A version in the new console that could be something like; "Left-4x4-Dead" with 16 players at the same time,...
  3. Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole?: Why aren't cloud saved already activated for Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One and xbox as a whole? 2dcd22a6-be60-4e1c-a842-195244c1dcc1
  4. Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I purchase left for dead directly on the Xbox one?: I can purchase it on xbox.com and it says it's compatible with xbox one. However i purchased the demo, which was free, and i cannot get that to install on my console. It states on the site that...
  5. Left 4 Dead 2... Disconnected: Session no longer exists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2... Disconnected: Session no longer exists: Just got L4D2 for my Xbox One. Me and my friend are friends on Xbox Live and I added him through the Xbox 360 UI but we cannot join each other’s game. We’ve tried both campaign and survival,...
  6. Left 4 Dead 2 Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 Purchase: Hello, I am unable to perchase Left 4 Dead 2 for Xbox. I currently have an Xbox One X and am trying to buy the game. If you view the game on the Xbox, it says visit the website. If you visit the...
  7. Left 4 Dead For Xbox One S Digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead For Xbox One S Digital: I have an xbox 360 and always play Left 4 Dead 2 (its a disc). Recently I got an xbox one s digital, I was wondering how can I get L4D2 on my xbox one s? Since you cant insert disc in it. Ive also...
  8. Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one: I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage console rebboted then in storage again then...
  9. Left for Dead 2 disc wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left for Dead 2 disc wont install: I put in the left for dead 2 disc to install and it says it is not on the list? How ever it shows up in the Xbox Live store on my Xbox One. I also read the full list of games so I know it is on...
  10. Left 4 Dead 2 Backwards Compatibility with Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 Backwards Compatibility with Disc: Microsoft plugs that L4D2 is now backwards compatible. They also plug that you can do backwards compatibility either through disc or a digital copy. I just placed my disc in and it says, "This...