left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL

Discus and support left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Disc does nothing in the Xbox. Cache cleaning/powercycle does not fix it. The only download option I've been able to find is on xbox.com for $19.99.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M Hatchet, Aug 29, 2019.

1. M Hatchet
    M Hatchet Guest

Disc does nothing in the Xbox. Cache cleaning/powercycle does not fix it. The only download option I've been able to find is on xbox.com for $19.99.

:)

M Hatchet, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. left 4 dead 2 disc won't load to DL - Similar Threads - left dead disc

2. Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2: Good day to everyone! I really want to play Left 4 Dead 2 so bad in my XBOX One console but I do not know how to purchase it. Whenever I visit the marketplace in XBOX, there is no option to buy...
  3. Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?: So after I posted about having issues myself, I got the game to download on my xbox after I signed into account and done. Now my friend is not able to download it even though they're on the...
  4. How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com: Hello, to anyone that is reading this. I am losing my mind trying to get this game to show up in my 'Ready to Install' list on my Xbox One. I bought the game off of Xbox.com and I see it on my...
  5. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  6. Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3: I really hope that Back 4 Blood isn't gonna disappoint, I feel this is the last chance to get a Left 4 Dead game or close to it. The Warhammer Vermintide games are the only thing that comes close,...
  7. Left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 dead 2: Trying to play left 4 dead 2 xbox 360 platinum hits on xbox one. Says this game is not playable here. What can i do to fix this? Is this even solvable? 77835e43-0bab-46f9-8dba-9665b3d6eec7
  8. Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one: I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage console rebboted then in storage again then...
  9. Left for Dead 2 disc wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left for Dead 2 disc wont install: I put in the left for dead 2 disc to install and it says it is not on the list? How ever it shows up in the Xbox Live store on my Xbox One. I also read the full list of games so I know it is on...
  10. Left 4 Dead 2 Backwards Compatibility with Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 Backwards Compatibility with Disc: Microsoft plugs that L4D2 is now backwards compatible. They also plug that you can do backwards compatibility either through disc or a digital copy. I just placed my disc in and it says, "This...