Left 4 dead 2

Discus and support Left 4 dead 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to play left 4 dead 2 xbox 360 platinum hits on xbox one. Says this game is not playable here. What can i do to fix this? Is this even solvable?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RengiAbarai, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RengiAbarai
    RengiAbarai Guest

Left 4 dead 2

Trying to play left 4 dead 2 xbox 360 platinum hits on xbox one. Says this game is not playable here. What can i do to fix this? Is this even solvable?

:)

RengiAbarai, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Fire mar bill Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 dead

Left 4 dead 2

Borderlands

Dead Island
  3. Slatypus Win User

best cheap multiplayer game

Left 4 Dead - $19.99

Left 4 Dead 2 - $29.99

Borderlands - $14.99
  4. Legends Future Win User

Co-op games

I like to play Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, and any of the Guitar Hero Series
  5. l Lord Sithis l Win User

Co-op games

best couch coop games are

portal 2

left 4 dead

left 4 dead 2

borderlands

borderlands 2

mw2 (spec ops)
  6. TCN Kraken Win User

Previously owned game and DLC not appearing on my account

It's every single piece of Left 4 Dead 2 DLC. At this point, I honestly don't care about Cold Stream, The Sacrifice, and The Passing. I just want to play the Left 4 Dead 1 maps on Left 4 Dead 2.
Thema:

Left 4 dead 2

1. Left 4 dead 2 - Similar Threads - Left dead

2. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  3. Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3: I really hope that Back 4 Blood isn't gonna disappoint, I feel this is the last chance to get a Left 4 Dead game or close to it. The Warhammer Vermintide games are the only thing that comes close,...
  4. Trying to play left 4 dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play left 4 dead: I’m trying to play left 4 dead On Xbox one X with my friends I can’t play with them it keeps on saying system link and that I’m off-line but I’m online and every time I try to play with my friends...
  5. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 not working on xbox one: I noticed that both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 are now unavailable to play through the xbox one or even to buy through the store. I have owned these games since they came out on the 360 and now it says...
  6. Left 4 dead 2 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 dead 2 Xbox One: So I was going to download Left for dead 2 on my Xbox one x because it was listed in the Enhanced game section but when I try it says I can't download it on xbox one?? Says I can only download on...
  7. My left 4 dead 2 dlc isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My left 4 dead 2 dlc isn't working.: My left 4 dead dlc is not appearing in my ready to install and the ones I do have installed are telling me to repurchase I bought all the dlc when it became backwards compatable and I now can't...
  8. Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2: Wanted to know if anyone found a solution to left 4 dead not installing after purchasing it through the xbox website..I keep getting an error code and ive tried all solutions stated in the...
  9. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2: I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont install. Help....
  10. Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2: I’m confused as the why these ‘Xbox One X Enhanced’ games cannot just be purchased normally through the Xbox Store on the console? I’d like to purchase both but I’m concerned that if I buy online...