Left analog not functioning properly. (also cannot register my product's SN)

Discus and support Left analog not functioning properly. (also cannot register my product's SN) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having analog issues. When pushing all the way up on the left stick in Titanfall, my character only walks. (As if i'm only pressing up halfway)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChadR0D, Aug 10, 2014.

1. ChadR0D
    ChadR0D Guest

I'm having analog issues.

When pushing all the way up on the left stick in Titanfall, my character only walks. (As if i'm only pressing up halfway)

Same issues when using the controller on other games with my PC (Mirror's edge, Darksiders)

I've tried re-updating the controller in Xbox settings

Also tried re-calibrating it in windows with the same result.

I' cannot "register" my device on https://myservice.xbox.com/en-US/Pages/Welcome.aspx

The SN of my controller is 2 digits longer than the field provided.

Please help! Thank you Left analog not functioning properly.  (also cannot register my product's SN) :)

:)

ChadR0D, Aug 10, 2014
  2. Xbox Controller

Hey. My xbox controller started to register double inputs with my left analog stick and d-pad. As well, my right analog stick does not register going right. At all. Its stuck left but you can move it up and down and it will register but as soon as you let
    go it goes back to left and it does not register going right at all. Also the double inputs only happen while in the xbox home/OS. While in video games it does not happen only the right analog stick issue happens. And while it registers double sometimes triple
    and more, When trying to get into to anything by pressing the A button it will register it was pressed, evident when the highlighted area is depressed or however you say it. The point is. It recognizes the A button was pressed but it doesnt do anything but
    evantually after pressign it several times it will actually start the app. What the heck is wrong witht this controller?

mastercheif0420, Aug 10, 2014
  3. KILLERHEDAKE
    KILLERHEDAKE Guest
    Ancient Xbox 360 arcade

The internal memory on the old 256mb Arcade or the 512mb Arcade is internal flash memory and cannot be retrieved if the console is not functioning properly.

KILLERHEDAKE, Aug 10, 2014
  4. Left analog not functioning properly. (also cannot register my product's SN)

Hey there ChadR0D!

Sorry to hear about the controller issues. If you have already tried updating your controller, I also recommend trying a fresh set of batteries to see if that will sort the issue. As far as having your controller replaced, you will just need the serial number
    for your console to set up the repair process. You can also reach out to Phone Support from our Contact Us page.

Mister Quimby, Aug 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Left analog not functioning properly. (also cannot register my product's SN) - Similar Threads - Left analog functioning

2. Left analog stick always breaking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick always breaking: Hi over the last few years the same trouble happens where the left analog stick becomes unresponsive and clicks. I'm not the only person with the same issue and not normal to break within a...
  3. Xbox left analog stick on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox left analog stick on controller: I play a lot of cod and i mean A LOT so i got 2 controllers about 6 months ago, my wireless one, the headphone jack quit working, and my wired on the left analog stick (the one you press down to...
  4. Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!: I'm a loyal Xbox and Microsoft customer but my patience with this brand is running thin. My fifth Xbox One controller has broken with the exact same issue as the previous four... a broken left...
  5. issue with steering with the left analog stick,Help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with steering with the left analog stick,Help!!: my left analog stick won't steer the car on driving games, only the right one will.,..Help! 16d9eecb-9ffa-494f-8180-2531847dec6b
  6. Left Analog stick ALWAYS BREAKS!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog stick ALWAYS BREAKS!: So sick of this literally just bought my 6th controller in a year. Fix these cheap parts in these expensive controllers had the last one for 2 days before left analog stick broke. This is getting...
  7. Left analoge stick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Left analoge stick: My left stick. I try running in PUBG when i hold the stick down to run he stutters as in like the left stick doesnt fully register but it does. My player in the game usually stutters like that...
  8. Elite Controller Left Analog Stick Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Left Analog Stick Bug: I encountered an unusual problem with using my Elite controller. When selecting the "radial calculations" options for the Left Analog stick, the Y-Axis become inverted. While within the...
  9. Left analog stick problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick problems: Hello! I've recently bought an Xbox One and I'm currently playing the game "Cuphead". I realized that often, when walking left and letting the stick go, it suddenly makes my character face to...
  10. Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plastic clip broke off left analog stick and I don’t have money to buy a new controller: recently I started hearing a rattle so I took the left grip off and a little grey plastic clip fell out and it makes my left analog stick hard to push down and makes it stick. I have no idea what...