Left for dead 2- games

Discus and support Left for dead 2- games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend gave me his account so we could play left for dead and all his dlcs. So as i did it i also homed the account to my xbox then went to left for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jedidiah s.c, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Jedidiah s.c
    Jedidiah s.c Guest

Left for dead 2- games

My friend gave me his account so we could play left for dead and all his dlcs. So as i did it i also homed the account to my xbox then went to left for dead 2. As i tried playing online it doesnt work i tried putting my friend account on and back to mines
    it still does not work so i got scared. And hear i am, If anybody got answers please tell me im bored and i’ll be happy. Thanks

:)

Jedidiah s.c, Mar 21, 2020
  2. l Lord Sithis l Win User

Co-op games

best couch coop games are

portal 2

left 4 dead

left 4 dead 2

borderlands

borderlands 2

mw2 (spec ops)
  3. Rudemod 69 Win User

Best Zombie Game

Not played the left for dead games but dead rising 1 and 2 are mint!
  4. Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075 Win User

What is the best zombie game?

All of you people that voted for Left 4 Dead 1 or 2 (even though it is a great game) are fools. There aren't any zombies in Left 4 Dead 2.
  5. Fire mar bill Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 dead

Left 4 dead 2

Borderlands

Dead Island
  6. Pandasaur cx Win User

Left 4 Dead 2 download issue.

Thema:

Left for dead 2- games

1. Left for dead 2- games - Similar Threads - Left dead games

2. Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot download (left for dead 2) from marketplace on xbox one. No add card opt either.: I dont have an option to dload left for dead 2 on the xbox marketplace! Wont let me have option to add credit card. 74b08aa8-1715-4b0a-b0aa-2069aec789e5
  3. Left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 dead 2: So i got nostalgic and bought L4D2 on the 360, downloaded it onto my XB1X, booted it up and when i go to play online i get a message saying i need to be signed into a priviledged online account. I...
  4. Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website: My question is not how to buy the left 4 dead games But why they are not purchasable on the xbox one itself when as of now no other backwards compatible game is like this just Why...
  5. Left 4 dead on xbox one no game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 dead on xbox one no game audio: My friend and i are trying to play the game left 4 dead but my friend has no audio from the game even if every sound parameters are like mines c04d0402-75e1-4246-af69-31b0853629a0
  6. Game installation (Left 4 dead 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation (Left 4 dead 2): Hello microsoft team and anyone reading i recently uninstalled Left 4 dead 2 and i cannot find it on my ready to install tab and it says that i do not own the product on the xbox store, what can...
  7. Left 4 Dead game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead game: I have a problem you want to buy the game Left 4 Dead and says that is not currently available but'm in the retro section - compatible, which is done in these cases...
  8. Left For Dead 2 recognised as blu-ray and not a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left For Dead 2 recognised as blu-ray and not a game: Hi, I recently bought Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360 disc. It is the "standard" game edition. When I insert it into my Xbox One the Xbox tries (and fails) to play it as a blu-ray disc. I see no option to...
  9. Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 not available at the XBox game store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 not available at the XBox game store: Perhaps someone has already asked about this before, but I thought I would still ask. Through my Xbox One console (bought a few days ago), I went to the Xbox game store for the express purpose of...
  10. Any games similar to Left 4 Dead?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any games similar to Left 4 Dead?: I got hooked on L4D when it came out but now I'm getting a little burned out. It seems like most of the good players have all moved on. I tried L4D2 but I don't like it as much as the original....