Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

Discus and support Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thatssowolf, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to get a job as a ui designer there, but no luck D: would be dope. Anyways, all my previously done survays and xp an all that is gone, but shows I’ve only been in the program for a year an a half, though I’ve been testing builds and giving feedback since 2011 or so when the testing started for the xbox 360 dashboards.

Anyway to get the stats back and get back to the previous ring I was in, I know it was the most unstable one, but forget which ring or group that was.

If not all good, dont mind going back from start, but sucks I get to miss out on giving some of that UI feedback. They’re gonna get rlly annoyed with me on the official forums about UI issues.

submitted by /u/thatssowolf
    [link] [comments]

/u/thatssowolf, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Glu10Free Win User

Sound

Ran into a few sound issues when joining a party or backing out to the dashboard temporarily, normally quitting Destiny and starting it up again works.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

My original xbox one wont update to the latest version (with new avatars) help?

Open the insider app, go to insider content on the left menu bar. You have to join up there
  4. Cetega Win User

Destiny Trial version from Xbox Store

So, mine just started working suddenly. I had left the console in instant on mode (don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I don't normally do that), and when I turned it on last night, a pop up appeared saying Destiny was ready to play. Everything
    seems normal now. Not really sure why.
  5. Lo5tYa Win User

KREW looking for fun players

If you think you have what it takes to join KREW just hit me up with a message. We are currently recruiting in our competitive ladder of GB and hope that some of you will join us. We've been on a current pause due to the summer and everyone having more
    of a life than usual, but we should get back into the swing of things just fine.
  6. BRIOCHEWARIOS Win User

We don't recognize the computer you're using blah blah blah! Fixed!!!

My pleasure! Actually, if you Google the subject of this post you will find hundreds of people having the same issue. And if you look at the date that it all started, it seems to go back to last summer....same as when this problem all started for me. It
    actually took less than 15 seconds to fix.
Thema:

Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

1. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems... - Similar Threads - Left insider start

2. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  3. Left 4 Dead not being able to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead not being able to install: I recently bought 'Left 4 Dead 2' (08/19/19). However every time I try to install the game I press the "Install" button but it does nothing. No error code or anything. I tried hard reset and...
  4. Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.: For the 12'th time since I bought my xbox one, a left stick of a controller broke. If you roll it around, you can hear it clicking. If you play and try to change direction, it hangs. What should...
  5. Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3: I really hope that Back 4 Blood isn't gonna disappoint, I feel this is the last chance to get a Left 4 Dead game or close to it. The Warhammer Vermintide games are the only thing that comes close,...
  6. Left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 dead 2: Trying to play left 4 dead 2 xbox 360 platinum hits on xbox one. Says this game is not playable here. What can i do to fix this? Is this even solvable? 77835e43-0bab-46f9-8dba-9665b3d6eec7
  7. By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted...

in XboX Insiders
    By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  8. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...: So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and...
  9. Trying to play left 4 dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play left 4 dead: I’m trying to play left 4 dead On Xbox one X with my friends I can’t play with them it keeps on saying system link and that I’m off-line but I’m online and every time I try to play with my friends...
  10. I left the Insider program for good this time...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I left the Insider program for good this time...: For about 3 years now, I have been an active member of the Insider program, known as XBox One Preview Update program where the users can receive Alpha updates to test latest features. In the...