Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

Discus and support Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thatssowolf, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to get a job as a ui designer there, but no luck D: would be dope. Anyways, all my previously done survays and xp an all that is gone, but shows I’ve only been in the program for a year an a half, though I’ve been testing builds and giving feedback since 2011 or so when the testing started for the xbox 360 dashboards.

Anyway to get the stats back and get back to the previous ring I was in, I know it was the most unstable one, but forget which ring or group that was.

If not all good, dont mind going back from start, but sucks I get to miss out on giving some of that UI feedback. They’re gonna get rlly annoyed with me on the official forums about UI issues.

submitted by /u/thatssowolf
    [link] [comments]

/u/thatssowolf, Jul 29, 2019
  2. Glu10Free Win User

Sound

Ran into a few sound issues when joining a party or backing out to the dashboard temporarily, normally quitting Destiny and starting it up again works.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

My original xbox one wont update to the latest version (with new avatars) help?

Open the insider app, go to insider content on the left menu bar. You have to join up there
  4. Cetega Win User

Destiny Trial version from Xbox Store

So, mine just started working suddenly. I had left the console in instant on mode (don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I don't normally do that), and when I turned it on last night, a pop up appeared saying Destiny was ready to play. Everything
    seems normal now. Not really sure why.
  5. Lo5tYa Win User

KREW looking for fun players

If you think you have what it takes to join KREW just hit me up with a message. We are currently recruiting in our competitive ladder of GB and hope that some of you will join us. We've been on a current pause due to the summer and everyone having more
    of a life than usual, but we should get back into the swing of things just fine.
  6. onyxishere Win User

I can't see my friend in game playing Destiny

I'm not sure how you're playing Destiny as the game requires a Gold Membership.

However, when you have a Gold Membership to play multiplayer games you can press the Start button and then Left Trigger to scroll left. From there find his tag in the online list, press A then select Invite to Fireteam or Join Fireteam to join the same
    game with him.
Thema:

Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

1. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems... - Similar Threads - Left insider start

2. Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller left thumbstick stuck: So I see from reading various posts/articles on the internet that this issue still exists, question is what are Microsoft doing about it. I'm now on my second controller which is 3 months old, and...
  3. Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.

in XboX Insiders
    Just left preview alpha for good. This is not a rant.: New job consumes most of my time and it is frustrating to turn the console on and have a mandatory update waiting. Also, I can no longer give useful feedback because of time constrains. So after...
  4. Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2: Good day to everyone! I really want to play Left 4 Dead 2 so bad in my XBOX One console but I do not know how to purchase it. Whenever I visit the marketplace in XBOX, there is no option to buy...
  5. Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main: This issue started only recently. It feels like maybe the vibrator is knocked loose, but I can't tell for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the left main, because when I go into the elite controller...
  6. Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gameshare Left 4 Dead 2 with a friend?: So after I posted about having issues myself, I got the game to download on my xbox after I signed into account and done. Now my friend is not able to download it even though they're on the...
  7. How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download and install Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One after buying on Xbox.com: Hello, to anyone that is reading this. I am losing my mind trying to get this game to show up in my 'Ready to Install' list on my Xbox One. I bought the game off of Xbox.com and I see it on my...
  8. Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea Of Thieves - Left Handed: Is there a way to play Sea Of Thieves with left handed controller configuration on Xbox One? I Can't play with regular controller because I'm left handed and I need to invert directional controls...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc
  10. I left the Insider program for good this time...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I left the Insider program for good this time...: For about 3 years now, I have been an active member of the Insider program, known as XBox One Preview Update program where the users can receive Alpha updates to test latest features. In the...