Left Joystick on my xbox one s controller

Discus and support Left Joystick on my xbox one s controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today while i was playing and i noticed something that was happening when i was moving my left stick it didnt react to when i pushed it up so in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nikkez23, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Nikkez23
    Nikkez23 Guest

So today while i was playing and i noticed something that was happening when i was moving my left stick it didnt react to when i pushed it up so in fortnite it didnt run forwards and i need help any help suggested from anyone?

:)

Nikkez23, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Nikkez,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sounds like the thumbstick has become faulty. If the controller is within warranty(90 days from purchase). You can get the controller repaired/replaced. If it is out of warranty, you will need a replacement. Unless, you can
    find another source to repair it. If you are unsure on the warranty, you can request a call from support to assist you.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Monfster Win User

Xbox one controller joystick problems

I have this problem with both of my xbox one wireless controllers, particularly the left joystick and one also has a problem with the right joystick. The thing is, I hardly ever play games on my xbox one. I thought I was just crappy at all the games until
    I started to fill out forms using the controller and would do left joystick and watch the highlighted letter on the alphabet screen light up once to the left and then quickly go back or down.

The joysticks are a mess and M$ has no way to report the problem or get it fixed, as far as I've been able to do. You go to the repair page, enter "controller joystick malfunction" and it gives me 2 options: 1. test console network connectivity or 2. send
    in the kinect module for replacement.

WTF? FU M$.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

x box one controller malfunctioning

Hello CrudestBugle17,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the left joystick on your Xbox One S controller is not functioning correctly. We have

a support article
    which provides solutions for this type of issue. Generally, the controller will need a repair order if the joystick is not working. The warranty for a standard Xbox One S controller is 90 days. As long as the controller is still in warranty,
    you can create a repair order on the
    Microsoft device website
    or by
    contact support
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. WARRIOR I M Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller set up

I have a new adaptive controller and have the adaptive joystick plugged into the usb on the left side of the adaptive controller, yet the joystick will not control the left thumbstick in any direction. This is my 2nd adaptive controller keyboard and
    first joystick ( first thought pads on adaptive controller were touch pads). I’m hoping someone else has had this issue and is an easy fix. I turn the adaptive controller on first, then my regular controller. I’m praying this is not a second return of the
    adaptive controller or a first of the joystick.
  6. CamaroGuy96 Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

Hmm, don't have my X1 yet, but y'all are worrying me with this controller talk. I kill joysticks on 360 controllers every 6 months. My current 360 controller, the left stick sticks to the left.
Thema:

1. Left Joystick on my xbox one s controller - Similar Threads - Left Joystick controller

2. my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...: well I have an xbox one s controller that worked fine, the controller is out of garanty, but I have never throw it to the ground so IDK why this is happening, if I press with a little streng the...
  3. xbox one controller left joystick is forfwards a torch

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller left joystick is forfwards a torch: xbox one controller left joystick is forfwards a torch can I send my controller to you and it fixed 1f9a3aef-3d76-4725-82e2-8ddd36bc11f4
  4. Xbox one controller left joystick won't move up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller left joystick won't move up: So I recently bought a gears of war 4 xbox one s controller, now my issue is that the left joystick will not sense when I push it up, every other direction works fine, and if I push it in and up...
  5. Controller XBOX One Left Joystick doesn't work as expected

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller XBOX One Left Joystick doesn't work as expected: Hi In My X-Box One left joystick only in main menu is constantly scrolling to the right. There is no possibility to go left. In all games this joystick is working properly. I have second...
  6. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE LEFT JOYSTICKS ON THE XBOX ONE CONTROLLERS

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE LEFT JOYSTICKS ON THE XBOX ONE CONTROLLERS: So basically almost every xbox controller i get the left joystick breaks. If i press the joystick in and roll it i hear a crack. Once that crack happens its basically done. it doesnt register...
  7. XBox One controller - left joystick stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One controller - left joystick stuck: Since purchasing an XBox in December, I've had ongoing problems with my controller. The left joystick continues to get stuck in the depressed position, and I have to manually pull it out. When I...
  8. Xbox controller, Left joystick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller, Left joystick: I have a problem with my wire xbox one controller and it is that form left joystick, if in a video game when you push the joystick all the way up or down characters will run. In my controller...
  9. Xbox one controller's left joystick broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller's left joystick broken: Here's my situation. I had a standard white Xbox controller. It broke. Now I use my crappy spare wired one. Now visualize the controller with directions on it such as west, east, south, etc. So...
  10. Xbox Controller Left joystick constantly pushed down even when I don't push down on it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Left joystick constantly pushed down even when I don't push down on it.: My Xbox One controller's left joystick thinks I'm pushing down on it constantly, on the Pop-up Keyboard, the Caps Lock button is being pushed down, and I can't press X to backspace, or Y to space....