Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.

Discus and support Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the 12'th time since I bought my xbox one, a left stick of a controller broke. If you roll it around, you can hear it clicking. If you play and try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpaceyBrushMax, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.

For the 12'th time since I bought my xbox one, a left stick of a controller broke. If you roll it around, you can hear it clicking. If you play and try to change direction, it hangs.

What should I do? Last time I got a replacement by online chat support. But now, this chat support "is closed". How do I get support of Microsoft?

:)

SpaceyBrushMax, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction.

1. Left Stick is broken: It hangs and you can't change direction. - Similar Threads - Left Stick broken

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc
  3. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...: So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and...
  4. Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!: I'm a loyal Xbox and Microsoft customer but my patience with this brand is running thin. My fifth Xbox One controller has broken with the exact same issue as the previous four... a broken left...
  5. Left stick broken issue have they addressed the issue with the cheap piece of plastic breaking ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick broken issue have they addressed the issue with the cheap piece of plastic breaking ...: I have had 5 controllers break playing NHL did they fix this issue ? ea4fe813-a751-46ab-90aa-9d02c4465326
  6. Xbox One controller left stick broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller left stick broken: I bought this controller in August and within the last month or so, pushing the left stick forward forward makes the player character in a video game wobble left to right. I'm only pushing...
  7. I've broken now 4 Xbox One controllers! The left sticks on all of them are messed up!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've broken now 4 Xbox One controllers! The left sticks on all of them are messed up!!!: I've had an Xbox 360 for a longer time period and never broke a controller... Since I've had my Xbox One, I've broken 4 controllers the same way! The left stick on my controllers are all messed...
  8. Left Analog Stick broken (360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Analog Stick broken (360): The problem appears to be with the thing soldered to the circuit board, my left analog stick is too loose and when I push down on it, it goes too deep. Is there anyway to fix this or do I need to...
  9. Controller left stick broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller left stick broken: My xbox one controller's left stick is stuck in the up position however the stick still works how it is ment to on the display it is constantly pushed up. I have taken apart the controller and...
  10. Controllers - left analog stick broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers - left analog stick broken: Seems that the left analog stick on the xbox one controllers cannot hold up to the style of movements required in games like NHL 15. Something inside breaks off and can be heard rattling around,...