Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Discus and support Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I got the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 for Christmas and I have been using it the past couple of weeks, mainly playing Halo Infinite,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Harry117, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Harry117
    Harry117 Guest

Hello, I got the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 for Christmas and I have been using it the past couple of weeks, mainly playing Halo Infinite, and I have noticed that the left toggle seems off. The left toggle click doesn't feel right compared to the right toggle and the toggles on my normal Xbox Series X controller, and it is not because of the tension or thumbstick in use. I am worried that something might be wrong with it and I might have to send my controller to Microsoft to be fixed, but I have read many stories online about people sending their controllers in and getting controllers back that are just as bad, worse, and/or clearly used.

What is all of your experiences with sending controllers into Microsoft to be fixed? And when you got a controller back from Microsoft, was it the same controller, a refurbished one, or a brand new one? What would you recommend that I do?

Thank you.

:)

Harry117, Jan 11, 2022
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  5. Aly Jawhar Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Definitely the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite 2 Controller Mapping Letdown

Hi PsycoPyro88,

Thanks for the reply. The Elite controller series 2 has various methods of mapping the buttons and paddles as compared to the series 1. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the following support articles that
    can assist you in determining how to set up the different functions, including how to use Shift with the controller to give you alternate inputs:

Get to know your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Use Shift with your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Adjust the thumbsticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

Charge your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

I hope that this information helps you out!
Thema:

1. Left Toggle & Replacement - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Similar Threads - Left Toggle Replacement

2. My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it

in XboX Insiders
    My left thumb stick doesn’t work sometimes anybody know what’s up with it: I really appreciate to know how to fix it as well submitted by /u/Rainproductions1 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one problem won't let me do anything without it turning left: Hello people I've just got a xbox and it has been working fine until yesterday. I tried playing a game and no matter what button i press everything stays left like if I'm at the home screen and...
  4. Left 4 Dead 2 DLC gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 DLC gone: Hello. I cannot access my Left 4 dead 2 DLC that I used to own. I have not played for a long time and recently my son and I had to a factory reset. We had to redownload everything, but the L4D 2...
  5. Left and Right Triggers not working on PC, Bluetooth Connection, Xbox One Controller, All...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left and Right Triggers not working on PC, Bluetooth Connection, Xbox One Controller, All...: I recently connected my xbox controller to my pc to play DS3 and after I remapped the buttons using XOutput all the buttons mapped properly except for the triggers which wouldn't register on my pc...
  6. Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 - left thumb stick unscrews help: Hello, I just bought 2 series 2 elite controllers and on the one I am using for myself the left thumb stick will unscrew and this is without the included tool to change the tension. I don't...
  7. Left 4 Dead 2 Downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 Downloadable content: I was wanting to buy the all three of the dlcs for Left 4 Dead 2 and was seeing that you can't on the Xbox store on the Xbox and when I was look it up it brought me to here...
  8. Can't go to the left anymore with my Xbox One Wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't go to the left anymore with my Xbox One Wireless controller: I have a Xbox One S Digital and haven't used my Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth) for month. When I wanted to play yesterday it showed a weird behaviour: When I try to navigate the xbox menu it...
  9. I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 online or on console.: Everywhere I go it says "Not available separately", or just "Not available". How the heck do I buy this, I really wanna play it, and it seems other people online have it? It's for X-Box Series S,...
  10. Xbox one left toggle ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one left toggle ****: thank you Microsoft for manufacturing the worlds worst gaming controllers. I'm on my 4th since I bought your piece of **** system in November.. what a joke! Can't finish a game of NHL without my...